Mythology - Saturn Cult

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by easymon1, Dec 19, 2021.

1. easymon1

easymon1

"Under Saturn's rule, humans enjoyed the spontaneous bounty of the earth without labour in the "Golden Age" described by Hesiod and Ovid. He became known as the god of time."

The Roman land preserved the remembrance of a very remote time during which Saturn and Janus reigned on the site of the city before its foundation: the Capitol was called mons Saturnius.[4] The Romans identified Saturn with the Greek Cronus, whose myths were adapted for Latin literature and Roman art. In particular, Cronus's role in the genealogy of the Greek gods was transferred to Saturn. As early as Andronicus (3rd century BCE), Jupiter was called the son of Saturn.[5]

Saturn had two mistresses who represented different aspects of the god. The name of his wife, Ops, the Roman equivalent of Greek Rhea, means "wealth, abundance, resources."[6] The association with Ops is considered a later development, however, as this goddess was originally paired with Consus.[7](p 244) Earlier was Saturn's association with Lua ("destruction, dissolution, loosening"), a goddess who received the bloodied weapons of enemies destroyed in war.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

Saturn cult - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Saturn+cult&t=h_&ia=web

delete satr.jpg

2. easymon1

easymon1

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

I'm sure this Hindu jinn is related to the "Kimo sitra" in relation to Saturn cult

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

many of the "jinns" demons are people that were translated into a lower state of demons and satans, goes to show you the "kabala" or magic originates in the realm of the Saturn cult...

5. I'm sure succubas & inccubas had a part in this guy's early death

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Steve jobs also went the Hindu way and died the same way, there is great sex then the end, at least they can say they had great sex...LMAO

[​IMG]

Always remember the flavor of death is sweet like a woman named Kandi while the taste of life is nourishing like whole-wheat bread....most of you are toothless that will never eat good bread...

6. Sometimes people think they know themselves very well, but the fact is the evildoers of the world and the merchants of the flesh know more about the body and mind for their use than the person, the question is can they find my body and mind in the same plane?

Only an airline Capitan with 22 years of flying could have flown like that...se kepsh?

7. A devil speaks of his master...

8. easymon1

easymon1

9. I'm always on time...the bell is for the ones in the eldardo

#10     Jan 9, 2022