Name Your Top 3 Must Read ET Threads

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by K-Rock, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Didn't SE openly challange Tony?

Tony than responded by producing verifiable trading records along with asking SE to produce the same...

SE didn't and I believe his excuse was attached to something like Immigration and Naturalization Dept and the FBI.

:confused:

I do remember Tony posting his verifiable trading record that showed he more than once made money...lots of money.

Maybe I got one ET Tony mixed up with another ET Tony.

:confused:

P.S. I'm talking about Tony Oz...the same Tony that has written trading books and is a vendor.

Shattering the myth that vendors don't trade nor make consistent profits. :cool:

Mark

#21     Feb 2, 2007
  2. bgp

bgp

"gotta love zero risk" truest make believe story !

bgp

#23     Feb 2, 2007
  3. jem

jem

You may remember better than I do . And we could obviously go check.

I know tony posted some nice results at times but I thought I remember some sort of contest that never happened.

Not that SE as SE had ever produced any sort of results.

#24     Feb 2, 2007
  4. Yep, the contest (something to do with a chat room) and the thread was eventually closed.

I just found the old thread with the challenge, trading records et cetera.

It was pure SE entertainment as usual.

I still think SE and Hitman are the two most colorful ET members of all time...

Better than watching TV.

Mark

#25     Feb 2, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

Tony got out of contest after getting some private dirts on SE, no clue of what they were, tho. One of the greatest ET mystery :D

#26     Feb 2, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

by far the all time champ...Baron should have paid you for that thread...he made a killing on advertisement

#27     Feb 2, 2007
  7. jem

jem

SE was more entertaining than T.V. back then, He was at his zenith right as he was starting his trading seminar.

However today I would go with Rome, Entourage and perhaps 24.

#28     Feb 2, 2007
  8. I forgot all about 24...its good enough to go to the store and buy those DVD series discs.

http://www.fox.com/24/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24_(TV_series)

Excellent TV series.

Mark

#29     Feb 2, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

entourage is pretty good...ARI is one of my fav characters to date..he plays that role to a T..

#30     Feb 2, 2007