New BTC futures ETF

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Oct 17, 2021.

1. maxinger

maxinger

right.

there are actually hundreds/thousands of products with very low or zero volume.
    MSCI indices are one of them.

#31     Oct 20, 2021
  2. Overnight

Overnight

My intuition tells me MBT is here to stay. Just like how in May 2019 I knew micro indices were here to stay.

#32     Oct 20, 2021
  3. Seems the buying power is not strong enough. Possibly will see BTC at 5 soon.(now it is 6)

#33     Oct 22, 2021
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

And prolly see 7 thereafter.

#34     Oct 22, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  5. Poljot

Poljot

All derivatives on BTC like futures and ETFs have been allowed to trade with only one purpose to depress the price of BTC without having to own it.

#35     Oct 22, 2021
  6. Overnight

Overnight

That is patently false. In big capital red B1S2 letters.

How long has bitcoin been around? A decade? How long have the futures for them been around? Like two years? I don't see any price suppression going on.

You're out of your element.

#36     Oct 22, 2021
    SunTrader likes this.
  7. maxinger

maxinger

All derivatives on BTC like futures and ETFs have been allowed to trade with only one purpose to depress the price of BTC without having to own it.

----->

All derivatives on BTC like futures and ETFs have been allowed to trade with only one purpose to profit from trading it without having to own it.

#37     Oct 22, 2021
    yc47ib likes this.
  8. good point. remind me of the past.government does hate BTC as they hate gold.so gold future is used to depress the gold spot price for the centuries.sure they want to use the same way to depress BTC and doesn't work this time as BTC future has nothing to do with BTC spot price.but u make the good point.the SEC approval of BTC Future's true purpose is to destroy BTC.

#38     Oct 23, 2021
  9. BTC shinning forever!

#39     Oct 23, 2021
  10. the 2% annual inflation rate target set by FED to promote the economy is totally a lie, actually it is the currency tax, annual 2% currency tax.but now we have 6% currency tax, will be 15% next year.

#40     Oct 23, 2021