new reaction buttons

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by lucysparabola, Nov 25, 2022.

1. yo @Baron - any plans to implement other react buttons besides just likes? I'm thinking we could do with 'laugh' reacts, 'troll' reacts, 'sh*t' reacts, stuff like that. This would greatly improve the user experience lol.

2. Overnight

Overnight

Sounds like a Reddit thing. Snoopy Blah.

3. mostly I just want the 'shit' reaction to mark a lot of posts here as such.

Nobert likes this.
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

:confused::vomit::thumbsdown::rolleyes::banghead::(

5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

shit-smelling-message-post.png
    sh*t' reacts

You should just save on your computer special images that you can post as "reaction" to someone's message post. That's what I do but the flaw is that some users have learned how to remove images (they can't see images posted by certain posters).

I've come across a few notorious ET trolls that like to post images in their trolling of other members. Not only do I have them on my ignore/block but I can not see their images because some of these trolls have discovered they only need to post an image of words instead of writing words as a way to navigate around ET's ignore feature.

Yet, I only use those images for those that continue trolling after politely being asked to stop and then rudely being asked to stop.

On the flip side, it also blocks out links to Twitter tweets...not a bad thing. :D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  6. maxinger

maxinger

There are thousands of trading/investing forums in this world.
    Go do a better job in selecting an appropriate forum for yourself.

Simply try other forums and see if there is less 'shit'.
    Don't go to a forum with lots of 'shits'. It shortens one's life.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  7. *whooooooosh*