Newbie here, looking for broker suggestions.

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by fxforlife, Aug 6, 2021.

1. There are many reputable forex brokers in the market like Pepperstone, IC markets, HYCM and Hotforex. There are different identities for different jurisdictions. You can check them out if you want.

#11     Sep 2, 2021
  2. kroxobor

kroxobor

I also trade at Hotforex offshore branch because of higher leverage. Idk how their UK traders fare because their leverage is capped at 20

#12     Sep 5, 2021
  3. How long does it take for withdrawals with them??

#13     Sep 20, 2021
  4. Didn’t take that long for me. Max 14-15 hours, sometimes earlier.

#14     Sep 23, 2021
  5. That’s impressive, I was thinking of withdrawing, to test out the time. Didn’t do it on the weekend, let's see how much time they take today. My future with them depends on it.

#15     Oct 6, 2021
    florinavintage likes this.
  6. Geffry

Geffry

So, did you make any withdrawal yet? Wanna know your feedback as I’ve been hearing about them quite lately.

#16     Oct 26, 2021
  7. Oh yea, got the amount transferred that day itself, I think about12 hours, maybe 13 max. Not bad, tho.

#17     Oct 29, 2021
  8. Vettel5

Vettel5

I suggest trading with FP Markets, an ASIC regulated broker with a minimum opening balance of $100 AUD and max leverage up to 500:1.

They have a robust trading condition with some of the lowest spreads, commission costs and slippages than any other broker out there.

#18     Nov 3, 2021
  9. Turnkeyforex is good with solid trading conditions.
    If I go on withdrawals then turnkey forex has the fastest withdrawals as per my experience, most of the time withdrawals are processed within few hours.

#19     Dec 3, 2021
  10. S.Luke

S.Luke

For newbies trading with brokers that have educational material and proper regulation from govt bodies would be an advantage to practice and learn about forex trading.

I suggest FP Markets because they have a free demo account with ebooks and video tutorials for beginners venturing into forex and micro-lots to trade gain live trading experience with lower risks and capital.

#20     Dec 8, 2021