No White Male Priviledge They said..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by El OchoCinco, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Just proved Fortune Teller is kind of racist because he believes white defendants dont get preference in rape cases over Black ones and even with evidence he still has his head up his ass....

but then again everyone here knew that...

#21     Dec 9, 2021
  2. El coconut will have to quit with the small amount of data he presents and come up with a big
    study proving his point. A few cases do not prove anything.

A government study will suffice.

I am waiting.

#22     Dec 9, 2021
  3. As far as el coconut saying that I am kind of racist...

Bullshit.

I am not convinced that Whitey gets off the hook as far as rape is concerned.

I am not privy to any studies that prove such.

Waiting...

#23     Dec 9, 2021
  4. easymon1

easymon1

Birds of a feather.
    If white boy gets busted in Ilhan Omar's district, his mommy and daddy gonna need DEEPer pockets than if he's busted in Boston Mass. Birds / Cultures of a feather. If one of Ilhan's district does a cheating beating on a daughter for disgracing the family, in Ilhan's district vs Boston, then if in Boston, he gonna need some DEEP pockets or Influence without doubt. If on home turf in Ilhan's district, Sharia says that's the rules and that's that. I may be wrong here and would be interested in learning more on this.
    Where does loyalty to family end and culturism begin? Go to South Chicago and demand your white priv. That will require HUGE amounts of Money / Power / and or Fame and you are still on some damn shakey ground there ya marshmellow. Go to Mexico as a black man and demand justice and equality. Good luck with that. Whitey in Mexico gonna get ignored at the police station until the Depth of the Pockets, Influence, Connections is determined.

Twas Ever Thus. Goes both ways. Most average people get along just fine.
    The crooks, the power structure, the judicial, the press, racists and bigots of all stripes, do not get along just fine and make it tedious for the remaining 80% of us.

Relax, have a homebrew. You too Smollett, ya race baiter.

#24     Dec 9, 2021
  5. easymon1

easymon1

What's the deal with Belter? You agree with that judges sentencing decision?

#25     Dec 9, 2021
  6. No, I do not agree at all with the sentence. He has done 2 years, he should do more.

I just don't think his sentence has anything to do with his skin color.

Maybe his or his families money...??

His mom and stepdad are also in trouble, seems they helped with the rapes.

They need to be locked up also.

#26     Dec 9, 2021
  7. easymon1

easymon1

It is said online that he is from a rich family.
    Did this happen on Epstein Island?
    That seems to get a lot of slack from the judicial for decades.
    Epstein guests are for the most part white. Elite. Power brokers. Rich.

Back to the Illustrious Belter Family.
    What's it called when a person is assisted in the commission of a crime?
    Is that illegal?
    Is there evidence?
    Who's the prosecutor?
    Is the prosecutor on the take?

So does the Belter case revolve around Race or Money / Power / Influence?

Damn if I know. Sounds like they got a few of the Epstein boxes checked, white Rich don't know about the power lever tho...

Assisting their son in serial rape? If that's true that's some sick shite, I don'care if they polka dot, they sick.

#27     Dec 9, 2021
  8. #28     Dec 9, 2021
  9. Racists always ask for studies and data and then when presented they simply move the goal posts and ask for different studies and data...

https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles
    Racial Disparity in Federal Criminal Sentences

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...act-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/us/racial-gap-death-penalty.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/bla...tences-more-often-than-white-offenders-2021-9

#29     Dec 9, 2021

10. Wealthy v. Poor definitely plays a role in quality of lawyer regardless of race.... the rich get 5 star law firms while the poor get public defenders or My Cousin Vinny wannabees

#30     Dec 9, 2021
    TreeFrogTrader and easymon1 like this.