NoDoji's Day Trading Log

Discussion in 'Journals' started by NoDoji, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nodoji,

Many people like to trash ET, but I see a lot of value in a community like ET, particularly when it has journals like yours which is a true gem. It is very sad to see you go off.

Your determination, drive, energy, intelligence, wit, humor, honesty (with mistakes) and especially generousity in sharing speak volume about you as a person and a trader. Even though you started out only two years ago, I am not surprised that you are at where you are today. You deserve such success!

Your journal will be missed. Since you asked ET to close your thread, I wonder if it will be archived so you and others can still read it.

Best of luck in trading,

OC

#2151     Feb 12, 2010
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

At NoDoji's request this superb journal is closed. I have been moderating the Journals Forum since its inception about 8 years ago, and this has been one of the very finest documentations of the growth of a trader. It was also one of the journals that I made a point of flipping through every evening as she and bighog and many others shared their insights and experiences. It will be missed by many, and we all wish NoD well in her journey as it's clear she is on the right path.

#2152     Feb 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.