Non-duality - the 3 States Verification.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by TimtheEnchanter, Jan 11, 2023.

1. 3-statesColor.jpeg In the universal view of the three states, waking is predominant. We all perceive it as real; my dream is imagination, and deep sleep is an unconscious state in which I don’t know anything. This Circadian Rhythm is the natural cycle. Once again, this real world disappears to me, and my mind creates a dream world. When I wake up, that falsifies the dream, no matter how vivid. Oh, it was only a dream. I am an insomniac at times with lots of energy Suppose I could do without sleep. I would give it up weird dreams because doctors say; deep sleep is better. My daughter had a fender bender, so in my dream, I dream about a storm and wrecking my RAV4. Illusionary relations between states are called transference, and the means of illusion are the Vasanas.

So this is the waking point of view of the three states. I am awake. I had a dream. I slept, and I woke up. When I say, I’m awake. I had a dream. And then, when the dream ended, I was in a deep sleep for a while. And then I woke up. This notion that. Me, Mr. X, the ego. It’s all from the waking point of view. We ascribe that I’m passing through the states, and the waking state is absolute. The other two are appendages or slight deviations until I return to my natural waking.
    This point of view is natural to everybody. Everyone thinks this is the real world because we see it, touch it, and smell it. And reason tells me it’s the real world. Materialists tell me this is the real world. Everyone and everything indicates to me that it’s real. It had no reality. When the dream ended, nothing in that dream, the dream world, continued anywhere. As soon as the waking appeared, it canceled the dream. It was only a dream.
    In the ordinary examination of the three states, there’s a bias in which I’m taking the waking state as the measurement to evaluate my experience of dreams and deep sleep. This unique sub-teaching of Vedanta challenges us to give up this bias. And to examine what exactly the experience is. What is my experience? Of my waking state when I’m awake. And what is my experience?
    Further, the third state, instead of saying from the waking point of view, “it was a deep sleep.” I didn’t know anything. I was unconscious. And then I woke up, and the world, the real world, appeared instead of the dream. What was the experience of the deep sleep, your experience at that you were experiencing deep sleep? In other words, we need an unbiased unprejudiced view.
    We should examine each experience from the point of view of the experience of the state. Of course, this is not easy to do. But it is pretty doable with little effort.

The tri-basic view or the comprehensive view of human experience examines waking dreams and deep sleep absence of experience without prejudice towards any state. And based on that examination, to conclude what is real. And what is unreal? What is a dominant and what is reality? What is changing, and what does not change? This method of examining our experience and finally realizing the truth is unique. Can non-duality be debated or passed on? I don’t think so. Most people are not ready or consider the whole idea alien, unfathomable, or nonsense; therefore are stuck in the waking state. He bases all of his data on his experiences in his waking state. And he tries to philosophize based on that information. Because his examination has not taken in the whole spectrum of human experience without any bias towards any one particular experience is examination. It is partial and incomplete and can never bring about a conviction about the ultimate reality.
    This method is unique. In self-realization, there are no states. There’s no dream and no sleep. The whole purpose of this examination of the three states is to bring about self-realization, the direct experience of the True Self.

2. Overnight

Overnight

You poor deluded person. There is nothing when you die. That's it, the end. WHat you call "self-realization" is just a cop-out the Hindus pushed upon Western civ. It is all crap. The bottom line is that when you die, there is no more reality. It's all over, for all of forever.

3. and you know that how?

4. Overnight

Overnight

You know it as well. Don't be daft.

5. This is not based on a belief it is experienced - other than that, and I do not give a rat's ass about your belief, disbelief, or opinion.

6. Overnight

Overnight

Then why did you ask me how I know it? You must have been curious, because you, like every other poor folk out there think there is an afterlife.

Sorry, there is not. You experience it EVERY SINGLY NIGHT YOU FALL ASLEEP. You simply do not realize it. Your intellect is not advanced enough to know that you have no soul. If you did, you would REMEMBER.

But you do not REMEMBER. Why is that? Because there is no soul. There is only your BRAIN, which doesn't work 24/7. It needs a rest. That is where your consciousness lies. And when your brain stops, so does your consciousness.

The end, dude. You experience it every single night. LOOK for it.

7. This is not about the afterlife; there is no afterlife; you'd know if you actually read my post. This is not about the soul either - it is only about consciousness. You never really read the post, which is ok. The post is about actual reality and non-dual existence.

8. Overnight

Overnight

I didn't HAVE to read it (I skimmed it), because I have already gone through that self-exploration. There is simply no existence beyond the within, if that makes sense.

There was no YOU before, and there will be no YOU after. I am not sure how to make it more plain.