Oanda just another bucket shop

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by MickMason, Apr 6, 2007.

1. I talk daily to an FX trader in London. He was receiving Felix's daily email service when the kingforextrades/Rob Grespinet service was announced.

My friend from London happens to work for DB... which is the bank that Rob Grespinet stated he worked for as a spot trader. The guy has never worked for DB in any country, in any capacity. They've never heard of him, or his "Grespi" alias.

#141     May 16, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

I am sure The University of Kansas never heard of him either!

http://www.kingforexsignals.com/about+rob

#142     May 16, 2007
  3. #143     May 16, 2007
  4. Surdo

Surdo

The entire CV is made up by Felix.
    Waterhouse was purely a retail operation in the 80's if you really wanna nit pick. Who puts their salary on a website?

The whole thing smells!

#144     May 16, 2007
  5. grazia_s

grazia_s

HAHAHA, totally agree. OMG the site made me burst out laughing, that is ridiculous. He was NOT working for DB making $400k quite obviously from the wannabe James Dean shot. Trust me, I work in Manhattan in Finance and he is not the type they hire. He was in Kansas at the Piggly Wiggly when a 4xMadeEasy ad came on the TV and he thought to himself, WOW - I can finally pretend to be a big shot.

#145     May 16, 2007
  6. grazia_s

grazia_s

I am so sick of reading about Felix. I would really like to make sure everyone who is on forums sees what scum he is and finally stop going to his site so that his google rank goes down and he disappears into cyber space

#146     May 16, 2007