Online Trading Academy: secret patent revealed!!!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by tommcginnis, Aug 30, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

I figured you for a Yalie. Weren't you editor of The Crimson? #havard #NoRegerts

#11     Aug 31, 2018
  2. Cleavage is like the Sun.jpg
    I'm way ahead of you.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    #12     Aug 31, 2018
  3. I had that this very morning walking up the steep hill from the metro. There was a girl, maybe 18 walking down wearing a very cropped 80s 'Relax' top with significant perfect under-boob showing as I passed her.

I had my sunglasses and I got to see everything for the best seven seconds of my day.

If I could patent and sell that, I'd be made.

#13     Aug 31, 2018
    tommcginnis likes this.
  4. Slightly on topic, I was giving someone a shooting lesson recently and they had a 'pie chart'. I looked at it and it was total nonsense. Point gun, don't move it much when you pull the trigger. Simples. I was instructed back in the day by someone who could shoot the proverbial wings off a gnat.

I happened across this video trying to find a good way to explain why it was junk to this guy who was very suspicious of me as I was doubting his fancy chart. This clearly was made by knowledgeable experts over decades right?

This video is very illustrative of the equivalent garbage trading educators spew that must be unlearned.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    #14     Aug 31, 2018
  5. My friend provided me with a recorded course for OTA.
    The instructor was old man and it was very nice course for me. I didnt have any previous experience and it ramp me up fast.

I am still not successful yet but i keep trying

#15     Sep 3, 2018
  6. The video tape I saw was for :
    upload_2018-9-4_11-21-21.jpeg
    his course was nice and helps a lot !

#16     Sep 4, 2018
  7. JSOP

JSOP

There are ribeye's at those events?? Once this covid crap blows over, I am gonna go to one of these. I am done being couped up in my cubby hole and am ready to live a bit. How do you get invited to one of those things?

#17     Dec 8, 2020
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You will not get invited unless you have your vaccination card / passport to verify you've been vaccinated for Covid-19.

May be best to look up on Youtube about how to make your own delicious ribeye and pack a picnic basket with other food / wine and go to a nearby park or your own back yard with the family instead of being coup up in your house.

I used the below video and made this a few times this summer.

:D

wrbtrader

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    #18     Dec 9, 2020
  9. JSOP

JSOP

Trust me, by that time I would be vaccinated no problem. :)

#19     Dec 9, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.