Open Bank Account in Canada or USA to Trade Forex and Future

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sonata95, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

TDBank does in Canada (but does not in the US) but only for a limited amount of time, same 6 month as RBC. No outgoing wires during that period permitted. If no sufficient proof of residence will be provided by the end of the 6 month window then the account will be closed. Which part do you want to disagree with so stubbornly? Do your fuxxing homework before you post your BS.

#51     Apr 13, 2017
  2. luisHK

luisHK

https://www.td.com/to-our-customers/tdhelps/#psce|cid=871|lid=1|tid=001|vid=c0d2adeaf
    https://www.td.com/to-our-customers/tdhelps/#psce|cid=871|lid=1|tid=001|vid=43998783

You pulled those limitations out of your ass, your main source of information on this forum, it must be a wonderland for psychiatrists in there.

#52     Apr 13, 2017
  3. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Those are completely incomplete information that is provided in those links. Go to the actual online application and click through if you don't believe me.

And it is obvious to everyone but you when you read through those customer service rep posts you linked to that they are on purpose not addressing the residence issue, either they don't know or are deceptive in not wanting to be forced to say no.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    #53     Apr 13, 2017
  4. luisHK

luisHK

No, it's your claim (lie), you link us to that.
    We're used now to you boasting of dozens of studies supporting your point, yet not beeing able to link a single one.

#54     Apr 13, 2017
  5. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Fuxx you Luis, do your own work. I am not your daddy. If I was I would advise you to stop drinking. What do you know about this topic other than you sitting in your basement and doing Google searches? And then you pick misleading information off the net, nowhere have those reps clearly answered the question and said that no proof of residence is needed. Have you lived in Canada? Have you dealt with Canadian banks? I don't think so. And that I stated the truth about all the banks I listed in Hongkong (definitely not complete but still a comprehensive list) is just driving you nuts. Not sure why The only explanation is that you are a T-R-O-L-L.

Let me improve your ET experience though, you are from now on on my ignore. I don't wanna waste time again such as in this and related threads going back and forth with you on issues you have no clue about. I did see couple informed posts by you in a few trading related threads which kept me from putting you on ignore much earlier but when you are angry with your trolled subjects you just turn into a smelly, overrated, stinky French ass. I have no need for that. Good riddance pal.

#55     Apr 13, 2017
  6. luisHK

luisHK

Thank you Zzz1, that was a convincing and well documented argument.
    Now i'm sure all readers of this thread will believe your claim that they can't open an account as a visitor in Canada.

#56     Apr 13, 2017
  7. Sonata95

Sonata95

My wife & Kids have student permit and currently study at Canada, I have a visitor what expire end of my passport period. I can stay in Canada up to 6 months per year ( can extend a year), If I want stay more longer I have to change my visa to open work permit based on my wife study permit but I still have a job in Vietnam and not yet stop. Therefore, I definitely can open bank account in Canada when I visit there. However, I want to fund and withdrawn my trading account from my bank account in Canada for cost effectiveness (hope everyone understand my situation) but I am not for sure it is OK or any difficult when I do funding and withdrawn from my Canada bank account.

IB will open my account (register at my home country) at USA entities currency base CAD and I will fund IB account via my Canada bank account. The same to open account at Oanda at Australia entities or other brokers if needed.

However, Alberta restrict Albertan trade Forex, so I need carefully to find a smart solution otherwise I will be the same boat with Albertan who Forex traders are quite difficult to find a reputable and safe broker that accept to open their account.

I think all I do compliance with any rule and regulation and dont have any legal issue.

#57     Apr 13, 2017
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

I didn't say the govt relied on those to get past immigration. They're already past the immigration counter by the time this becomes possible to circumvent some rule.

And of course it takes 'criminal energy" to "forge" a document. That's kinda inferred by the context of my post.
    My whole point was that the system in place now that requires utility bills to verify residence is completely impotent thwarting whatever it is they hope to thwart. Its just dumb.

Sooo...pretty weak retort ZZ. Gonna have to score you a bogey on that one. You must have been worn out from all your arguing by the time you got to me. It does look like you had a pretty grueling session this afternoon; even for you. What's you're blood pressure like btw? Be honest.

#58     Apr 14, 2017
  9. luisHK

luisHK

Lol !
    Sure, let the beast rest a bit. It is now regrouping, getting ready to argue AML regulations have made it impossible for visitors on a temporary visa to buy eggs in Europe, hence the security services are so edgy over this Easter week end.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    #59     Apr 14, 2017
  10. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Weak, well yes because I agree with you on this, mostly. I never meant my previous post to be contradicting your points. I just think that certain individuals will always find ways to freeload and trick the system, for their advantage and the disadvantage of the majority. Regulators and governments always have to make a tradeoff decision, which is to find a balance between excess interference vs being too restraint.

#60     Apr 14, 2017