Order hotkeys by dollar value

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Sillar, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Sillar

Sillar

I was wondering if you know of any chart platform or add-on etc that allows for order hotkeys for value not share volume (eg Buy 1000USD at MKT). I use IB and to my knowledge I can only create hotkeys on volume and tradingview that doesnt have hotkeys all together. I searched a bit but didnt find much on the web for that. I am surprised its not a more popular idea but maybe it is and I didnt figure it out. In my opinion it is very important functionality for an order hot key. Does anyone know any that does it?

Picaso likes this.
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We do.
    upload_2024-4-5_7-45-27.png

Picaso likes this.
  3. Sillar

Sillar

Hi
    Great thank you. Can I link it to IB? An I am in Europe can I access it here?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Our platforms are not linked to IB but you can open an equity/option account to trade US listed stocks from the EU with us.

5. Sillar

Sillar

Sorry I thought lightspeed was a charting platform. I see thanks. But does the rule 25k funding for daytrading apply for the EU accounts?

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

The PDT rule applies to all USA Brokerage margin accounts- both foreign and domestic. You would need to go to a broker outside the USA to avoid that.