Pelosi Impeachment Inquiry

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Big AAPL, Sep 24, 2019.

1. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I promise the transcript was different but it is impossible to prove. Now that is some good evidence.

#1051     Oct 30, 2019
  2. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

All his requested edits in the WH are recorded, why some but not others were done is the question and there is a chain in all that.

Try thinking inside the box for a change.

Retarded too, what happened to 1?

#1052     Oct 30, 2019
  3. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

2 meaning you as well.

Besides, I wasn't smart enough to take 1st place.

But, congrats. I think you are the first person that deciphered my handle.

It came from an email joke that went sent around about 20 years ago.

It went something like the following:

To understand the below text say it out loud and really loud:

I am sofa king.
    We todd did.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    #1053     Oct 30, 2019
  4. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Well, retarded also, says nothing about us. But you are retarded.

Anyway, now you understand the transcript's editing history and there are LOTS of others who heard the whole thing.

I guess this voice recognition transcription system with no voice bullshit goes back to the Nixon tapes? Ukraine, we need a copy of your recording unless taking a call from the POTUS requires never making one.

#1054     Oct 30, 2019
  5. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

I will wear that badge proudly. It does say something about whoever "us" is and especially fraudcurrents that has been wrestling with the meaning of my handle for years. I guess you are unaware that calling someone retarded is racist.

#1055     Oct 30, 2019
  6. Here's the blowers name, Derek Harvey. You know him?

#1056     Oct 30, 2019
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I see, saying calling someone retarded is racist.. which it is not.. is just more retarded?

I also see, discussing this with you does make us seem pretty retarded.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    #1057     Oct 30, 2019
  8. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#1058     Oct 30, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway and smallfil like this.
  9. smallfil

smallfil

Watch for it. Assuming there was a tape of the actual conversation and what was said, the Democrats will now say that the tape was altered! Democrats the biggest liars around. Yet, Joe Biden with his very incriminating video saying out loud and bragging that he will withold aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor investigating his son Hunter Biden is not fired from his job not even being investigated? If it was a legitimate impeachment inquiry, shouldn't the Democrats be investigating the possible corruption of Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden? No. That would exonerate President Donald Trump who was doing his job to ask a foreign government, Ukraine to assist Attorney General in his investigation? That is all he asked the Ukraine President. Aid was frozen not denied as claimed by liberal media. It was to see if corruption was happening. Are you just going to hand over millions of dollars from US taxpayers to corrupt Ukrainian officials who will just pocket it? Again, President Donald Trump looking after the US taxpayers monies. Nothing illegal about that!

#1059     Oct 30, 2019
    WeToddDid2 likes this.
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

If the whistleblower is Ciaramella, no wonder the lying dirty dems have been hiding his name. Clearly, Ciaramella is a political hack and has zero credibility.

https://www.realclearinvestigations...biden_brennan_dnc_oppo_researcher_120996.html

Federal documents reveal that the 33-year-old Ciaramella, a registered Democrat held over from the Obama White House, previously worked with former Vice President Joe Biden and former CIA Director John Brennan, a vocal critic of Trump who helped initiate the Russia “collusion” investigation of the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.

Further, Ciaramella (pronounced char-a-MEL-ah) left his National Security Council posting in the White House’s West Wing in mid-2017 amid concerns about negative leaks to the media. He has since returned to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia.

“He was accused of working against Trump and leaking against Trump,” said a former NSC official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Also, Ciaramella huddled for “guidance” with the staff of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, including former colleagues also held over from the Obama era whom Schiff’s office had recently recruited from the NSC. (Schiff is the lead prosecutor in the impeachment inquiry.)

And Ciaramella worked with a Democratic National Committee operative who dug up dirt on the Trump campaign during the 2016 election, inviting her into the White House for meetings, former White House colleagues said. The operative, Alexandra Chalupa, a Ukrainian-American who supported Hillary Clinton, led an effort to link the Republican campaign to the Russian government. “He knows her. He had her in the White House,” said one former co-worker, who requested anonymity to discuss the sensitive matter.

#1060     Oct 30, 2019
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.