Personal experiences on Axia Trade

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Perilace, Nov 8, 2023.

1. Perilace

Perilace

Hi everyone!

Was just wondering. Anyone traded or trading on Axia Trade (formerly known as Axia Investments)?

How would you rate your experience with the company and its platforms?

2. IamaMars

IamaMars

Never heard about it tbh. From what I see it’s an average broker that has nothing special to offer to our fellow traders.
    But you need to have experience with the company to claim with certainty.

3. As far as I remember the broker, it is more inclined to the stocks, indices, etfs and those types of assets.
    I had some minor experience there, maybe a couple of years ago. I suppose at that moment the company had just taken off in the forex market.

4. Perilace

Perilace

How was the conditions for stocks and ETFs?

5. Oh, it's hard to recall all of ‘em.
    I remember the 1:10 leverage for shares and I had to allocate a lot of margin to trade the blue chips.
    Also i remember that there were a lot of brands and titles.

6. Perilace

Perilace

1:10 seems to be a pretty low leverage, but from the point of risk management, it's one of the best I think.
    Trading with it is calmer, as you don't need to worry a lot.
    Still, I wish it would be a bit bigger...
    Anyway, you've said, it was a couple of years ago, so, maybe conditions were already changed.
    Mb, there are other traders around here, who can give another clue?

7. Actually it is way better. You can easily distinguish between brokers who know of the risk and who does not, but also, not necessarily.

What I mean by that is, when you look at the professional traders in the industry who run millions and billions of dollars' worth of institutional and client portfolios, no one goes up over 6-7x levarage with stocks. Which makes it like an industry standard or something like that. If a broker allows you to use 50x, 100x or even more leverage with stocks, they are either unaware of what a gap risk is in financial markets, or they basically want you to lose money.

so I'd say it's a plus to the broker because they know about this

8. IamaMars

IamaMars

Hard to disagree. However, they are not doing that just because they know what risk is, but the broker and its parent company are also regulated by various financial authorities, so they are also following the rules as well

9. I think that the base account even has a 1:5 leverage for shares. It has a 1:100 max leverage for all assets. I am guessing, because the other accounts have a higher leverage generally, that the leverage for shares could be higher as well.

10. Perilace

Perilace

Trading with a regulated broker is always an addition to the feel of security you will be having with regards to your deposits and profits, obviously, which is very good.

Apart from the trading instruments thought, I think the broker offers quite the list of secondary services in terms of account types, bonuses and offers, trading tools, trading signals, education and a knowledge center, trading room, an education academy and then some.

#10     Nov 29, 2023