Plan C McConell - Give Obma Authority to Raise Debt Limit

Discussion in 'Economics' started by rcj, Jul 12, 2011.

1. zdreg

zdreg

" On the plus side, Canada does have room for a shitload of deficit spending, once the perfect storm hits."

#31     Jul 14, 2011
  2. achilles28

achilles28

I'm one of the biggest free marketeers on the board. Especially in this forum. Our last argument you accused me of the same shit, where it was apparent you jumped the gun. Usually, I speak in most likely outcomes. Not what's optimal. What's optimal is exactly what you said - crash, deflate, reset, recover. Even if the US defaults, there's no way Harper or Carney will submit. I gave Locutus a nice lecture the other day on the inflationary impediments to recovery and why deflation was a good thing. Why do u always miss those posts but key in on the half-way ambiguous ones?

#32     Jul 14, 2011
  3. zdreg

zdreg

your words speak for themselves. there is no ambiguity.

" On the plus side, Canada does have room for a shitload of deficit spending, once the perfect storm hits."

#33     Jul 14, 2011
  4. achilles28

achilles28

That's what you said last time. And you got your ass handed to you :D

#34     Jul 14, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

you spoke favorably of deficit spending.

you can't take back words.

to satisfy your ego, when challenged, you respond with nonsense without an iota of proof.

#35     Jul 14, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Who said I would take them back? Give it up, already...

#36     Jul 14, 2011
  7. zdreg

zdreg

no free marketeer would speak the way you do.

"On the plus side, Canada does have room for a shitload of deficit spending, once the perfect storm hits."

#37     Jul 14, 2011