Please, advise a reliable broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Trazy, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Trazy

Trazy

Hello! Please advise me a good and reliable stocks broker.

2. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Fidelity.

3. zdreg

zdreg

it depends what kind of trading you expect to do.

tommcginnis likes this.
  4. comagnum

comagnum

MF Global?

tommcginnis likes this.
  5. cvds16

cvds16

Interactivebrokers

6. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

Okay, just to get real for a second:
    1) As you're from Latvia, that's a security-of-operations question for which I have no answers. The place I would go is, http://www.fktk.lv/en/
    I would inquire as to whether and to how much, are trading/investment accounts insured? By what company/regulatory body? Is there an E.U. connection?
    2) If you can get satisfactory answers to these questions, then you go to zdreg's response -- being that the 'best' broker for you depends on what you're intending to do in the market. Being as you are (presumably) a newb, then,
    3) It doesn't matter. Sign up anywhere, and get your feet wet. Find how what you like to do, find out how you like to interact with the market. Find out the kind of platform you prefer. A year from now, expect to be looking again, with a lot more information about 1) security and 2) intended trading.

Best Wishes!

billv likes this.
  7. ktm

ktm

Don't open the IB account this morning. Customer service chat and Acct mgmt are both down.

JaneBulan likes this.
  8. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Lightspeed Trading. I think they are excellent for stocktraders. And with Robert Morse on board, you cannot go wrong.

Robert Morse likes this.
  9. Winjak

Winjak

It makes a lot of sense, man. If trader already knows what trading strategy shall be allowed and what currency pair are available there, then it's better to google some brokers that fits your preference. o_O
    At the same time, you can just focus on Forex Broker offering almost all strategy varieties with hundreds of currency pairs including cryptos. In such case, https://justforex.com/ will be more than ok.

JaneBulan likes this.
  10. I know this broker and totally agree with you

#10     Nov 23, 2018
    Winjak likes this.