Please read carefully before choosing a Broker!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ChrisA47, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Pegrinn

Pegrinn

Works as a broker who provides security guarantees, this is very important, in this case you can not worry about the safety of your funds

#31     Nov 10, 2020
  2. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

To choose a broker, you must know certain criteria in order for your choice to be correct.

#32     Nov 18, 2020
  3. Burigelv

Burigelv

The maximum number of those criteria that are provided when choosing a broker should be present in the one in whose hands he chooses for himself, and then the result will be correct.

#33     Dec 3, 2020
  4. Andrew_87

Andrew_87

Before you start with any broker, do remember to check what broker offers like fund protection rules, spreads, pricing, execution.
    Fxview, ICM, Fxpro are some good ones that you can check.

#34     Dec 10, 2020
  5. Jenci

Jenci

What is your criteria of choosing a broker?

#35     Dec 18, 2020
  6. Gaston

Gaston

I read about fxview and fxpro, both are members of (ICF), can anyone explain in detail what it is all about?

#36     Dec 19, 2020
  7. All this information should be on the broker's website or simply on the Internet

#37     Dec 28, 2020
  8. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

It is very important to know some of the main points that will help you decide on the choice of a broker.

#38     Apr 5, 2021
    xavierchisolm likes this.
  9. Tarei

Tarei

When choosing a broker for myself, I was guided by how their technical support works and how funds are withdrawn, I liked all this at Expertoption.

#39     Apr 15, 2021
  10. Yeah everyone has kind of a different requirement in concern with their broker. A proper technical support is actually very important, I agree.

#40     May 20, 2021