Please read carefully before choosing a Broker!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ChrisA47, Jun 7, 2020.

1. I see if the broker has tighter spreads and is willing to provide at least both metatraders. Commissions are another thing I constantly evaluate on multiple platforms before getting an account.

#41     May 21, 2021
  2. That’s a good way to select a broker. The brokers I’ve been using, like turnkey forex, have proper support and provide tighter spreads on most currency pairs. Also, there is MT4/5 with all the brokers I use which is good for my trading.

#42     May 21, 2021
  3. You’re right about how they will drain all the money by regularly changing the rules and regulations as per their agenda. Have to be careful with that. .

#43     Jun 10, 2021
  4. Stehan

Stehan

You always need to be as focused as possible and choose a broker with a cool head so that the choice is not sad.

#44     Jun 15, 2021
  5. Tarei

Tarei

If you take into account some points, then you can always get away from mistakes that will negatively affect you.

#45     Jun 24, 2021
  6. Darkwing

Darkwing

Tips and tricks are really the kind that you need and can listen to in order to avoid trouble.

#46     Jun 25, 2021
  7. Jasper21

Jasper21

Before choosing a broker, it is always better to read reviews about brokers from traders who have or are currently trading with them to see if they are suitable for you.

I currently trade with FP Markets after reading several reviews and ratings. Since I'm a scalper, it is suitable because of its tight spreads and faster execution speed.

#47     Sep 7, 2022
  8. definitely check important info before choosing a broker like regulations, spreads, commission fees and reviews.

#48     Sep 8, 2022
  9. It is important to learn about your broker before trading live with them, as well as whether their trading conditions are advantageous.

For example, I trade with FP Markets since their spreads and commission costs are lower with faster execution speed, which is suitable for a scalper such as myself.

#49     Dec 2, 2022
  10. Personally, I always check the regulation & licence section on the broker’s website just to be assured. Then I consider the fees on spreads,commission and withdrawal Policy. If all is looking good, then I start with a demo account to make sure the trading conditions offered are good enough. As of now, I am active on my Fxview and Hotforex account as they stood up to my standards.

#50     Dec 27, 2022