Price Action doesn't work anymore due to Algos

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Darc, May 21, 2024.

1. schizo

schizo

On the contrary, it is we who are playing the same ol' movie over and over and over again expecting the nitwit to listen. I'm sorry but it ain't gonna happen. Better you put a gold ring on Miss Piggy's snout than to convince this dude to think otherwise. Let that sink in.

#51     May 24, 2024
    p0box4 likes this.
  2. Huge risk is being in danger of a sudden, humiliating defeat due to one single event. Weightlifters always stand there with their arms out and their chin up in a fight. You know the chin is the "emergency stop" button for the brain, right?

Proper risk management is keeping your handz up at all times to protect your face, and throwing strikes with part of your arm, shoulder, and knee blocking a counterstrike.

As far as how to apply this to trading, it's a parable. AI, so far, does not seem to be able to decode riddles. Consider it an intelligence test. If you pass, the overlords may have a place for you in the future, for a while.....

#52     May 24, 2024
  3. Hello @p0box4 and @smallfil

I will respond to both of you in about 3 hours and explain a bit more details of myself for clarity. I have to leave out. I be back.

#53     May 24, 2024
  4. Good Evening p0box4,

Two requests please:

1. Please give or sale to me a strategy, algo, trading method, setup, in the ES or NQ futures I can trade and scale to 100 contracts please?

2. Please provide me the contact information of someone who can give me or sale me a strategy, algo, trading method, setup, in the ES or NQ futures I can trade and scale to 100 contracts please?

Thank you,

#54     May 24, 2024
  5. Good Evening Wide Tailz,

Two requests please:

1. Please give or sale to me a strategy, algo, trading method, setup, in the ES or NQ futures I can trade and scale to 100 contracts please?

2. Please provide me the contact information of someone who can give me or sale me a strategy, algo, trading method, setup, in the ES or NQ futures I can trade and scale to 100 contracts please?

Thank you,

#55     May 24, 2024
  6. Good Evening smallfil,

Two requests please:

Thank you,

#56     May 24, 2024
  7. Darc

Darc

Abandon Thread.

#57     May 24, 2024
  8. ph1l

ph1l

Here is the answer.
    upload_2024-5-24_21-15-44.png
    Unfortunately, you won't be able to use it because it's in a book.:D

#58     May 24, 2024
    p0box4 and Overnight like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

You once again missed out on the rally of a lifetime. I think this is the third time now, numbnuts?

SPpoct2023 lows.png
    Let's call it 1200 points.

So if you went in at the Oct lows, you'd have a gain of 1200 points by now.

1200 points at $50 per point is $60,000. Times 100 contracts, you're clearing a cool $6,000,000.

You're just stupid (and troll baity), and are going to be banned from this forum for being that obtuse. It is just a matter of time.

Mark it, dude.

#59     May 24, 2024
    p0box4 and SimpleMeLike like this.
  10. Hello Overnight,

Thank you buddy.

#60     May 24, 2024