prop firm opportunity in Austin

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by swimsprintscash, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Yeah that's a great point. When I started trading that wasn't an option but could see how it would be helpful and you could much easier replicate the office experience. How does one go about finding a good trading discord that matches one's style and timeframes?

#21     Dec 23, 2021
  2. Just keep joining a bunch of discords till you make a friend who knows a good discord and then make sure you bring value.

#22     Dec 23, 2021
  3. Additionally, listening to the discords in passive mode also gives me an idea what other people are thinking about the market. Very valuable in itself.

#23     Dec 23, 2021
  4. Bugsy

Bugsy

This sounds a bit condescending, like sitting at a desktop PC somehow has magical powers that cannot be accomplished via tablet. I have a desktop PC that I could easily use. I use my tablet for comfort. As far as data and speeds it doesn't take much to get top speed data and a computer with enough RAM and solid graphics card. Easily subscribe to a service with servers right there at the exchange to front run your orders.

Active traders, are you referring to scalping in and out a thousand times a day? That's one strategy. There are plenty of ways, but needing to sit in an office to accomplish them isnt necessary. Also, as a trader, I wouldn't want other traders learning my system or my edge. Call it proprietary.

That being said, it's your business and you need to run it in whatever suits your business needs. The structure is a bit too rigid for my taste. I was raised in Austin and in Round Rock. The one aspect I love best about trading is the ability to do it on my terms without it "feeling" like a job, even an office job. Being able to trade comfortably is half the battle. I do hope it works out for you. You are correct on the tax advantages of Texas, but that mainly applies to personal income and business taxes. Trading is capital gains, and any business entity could easily be setup for the home.

#24     Dec 23, 2021
    nooby_mcnoob likes this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

[​IMG]

To each his own.

#25     Dec 23, 2021
  6. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

Your post would go a long way if you could share the benefits of joining your firm and who you'll be clearing with. Lots of scams out there.

#26     Dec 26, 2021
  7. Morocco

Morocco

You Can Join this Property Firm Audacity Capital and trade from your home, they offer live account up to 500k, tight spread, institutional trading, no broker, live account directly no challenge period or simulation. Just for serious Trader.

#27     Dec 26, 2021
  8. Overnight

Overnight

#28     Dec 27, 2021
  9. ZZ Trader

ZZ Trader

@ swimsprintscash
    please PM me privately or let me how know I can reach out to you, thanks

#29     Dec 28, 2021
  10. billydunn

billydunn

I have been looking for a GOOD Discord voice chat.

#30     Jan 16, 2022