Protect Yourself & Family

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by mikeriley, May 15, 2022.

1. deaddog

deaddog

Sorry about the cars; they are just the most accessable weapon I could think of off the top of my head.
    You keep thinking it's a gun problem and I think it's a people problem.

#11     May 18, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. It's a societal thing. It's a gun culture thing. And it got out of hand. I understand it's not easy to take away children's toys. But however difficult it may be, getting rid of guns would be easier than getting rid of people.

#12     May 18, 2022
    cesfx likes this.
  3. deaddog

deaddog

The easiest solution doesn't always work. :)

#13     May 18, 2022
  4. How's the "more guns" solution working?

#14     May 18, 2022
  5. deaddog

deaddog

Not sure; I don't see a lot of open carry on the streets yet.

#15     May 18, 2022
  6. And this is what you want? In Canada? In schools? Hospitals? The beach? Is that the life you want? Are you a first-person shooter gamer or some such?

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    #16     May 18, 2022
  7. deaddog

deaddog

Sure, why not? Don't you think Canadians are responsible? Up here you could be attacked by wildlife at any time. :)

#17     May 18, 2022
  8. Yeah, and I think I just got skunked. I didn't know you were joking about a serious matter.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    #18     May 18, 2022
  9. easymon1

easymon1

Lauri Lightfoot? South Chicago?
    They tried that. Criminals don't need no stinkin' badges, lol.
    Sure call the fuzz. They will be there in ohhhhhh, well South Chicago, probably sometime a couple minutes after uh, never.

A well armed and trained populace is a polite populace with minimal namecalling to boot, lol.
    Cheers.
    edit
    https://thoughtcatalog.com/jeremy-london/2019/09/37-mass-shooters-who-were-on-antidepressants/

Last edited: May 19, 2022
    #19     May 19, 2022
  10. There is higher gun ownership in the US now than there has ever been. And yet mass shootings are arguably near their all time highs.

#20     May 19, 2022