Putin Announces ‘Partial Mobilization,’ Stepping Up Ukraine War

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by vanzandt, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Nobert

Nobert

#51     Sep 21, 2022
  2. Enough with this Russia/Urkaine war drama, pick a winner....Any winner who cares, already.

#52     Sep 21, 2022
  3. smallfil

smallfil

There are too few Russian troops in Ukraine. He sent in only 200,000 while, Ukraine has about 1,000,000 or close to it army. That is why they overwhelmed the Russians easily. Weapons wise, the Russians have numerical superiority versus Ukraine. Russia if they want to end this war, they should find where the Ukraine troops are massed then, attack it full force with missiles and fighter jets in huge numbers to overwhelm them and degrade their army by inflicting huge casualties all at once.

#53     Sep 21, 2022
  4. albion

albion

Nobody will take the fake referendum seriously (well, except for tankies like you). Putin is doing this so he can legally use Russian conscripts to "defend" Russia (the 300,000 Russian citizens he is calling up for service are all former conscripts), and to be able to tell gullible Russian citizens that they are defending Russia itself. Putin and his cronies have been threatening the use of nuclear weapons on a weekly basis since the start of the war; this changes nothing. The only thing that will bring peace to the region is when Ukraine ultimately liberates occupied Ukraine (including Donbas and Crimea).

#54     Sep 21, 2022
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Where have you heard Putin and his cronies threatening the use of nukes on a weekly basis since the start of the war? Please do tell. Because this is only the second time in 7 months that the rest of the world has heard this.

You got a fly on his wall? Or a roach under his table?

#55     Sep 21, 2022
  6. albion

albion

I have heard it many times in the media. If you use Google and limit your date search to March through August of 2022 you will find lots of hits.

For instance, Putin made such threats at the start of the conflict; when Sweden and Finland said they were going to join NATO; and when Ukraine started using HIMARS (to give 3 specific examples).

Here is a Newsweek article from July 1st that mentions how Putin has threatened Nuclear War at least 35 times: https://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-p...ar-35-times-uk-johnson-ukraine-russia-1720897

Some of his generals, intelligence officials and politicians have also threatened nuclear attacks as well.

#56     Sep 21, 2022
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry, you need to find a more reliable source than Boris Johnson, who resigned his post out of disgrace. The guy sux.

"When asked about the view by the former U.K. ambassador to Washington Kim Darroch that NATO needed to be ready for a nuclear strike, Johnson replied: "There's an analysis that I think has been done by somebody recently, a think tank, that they're looking at about 35 mentions or perhaps it's a little bit more now."

Johnson did not mention the think tank in question and Newsweek has contacted the press office of Number 10 Downing Street for clarification.

I think. I heard. Someone told me. Not good enough. NEXT!

#57     Sep 21, 2022
  8. albion

albion

Shrug... I can't force you to look, but there is lots of evidence out there if you decide to open your mind to it.

#58     Sep 21, 2022
  9. Overnight

Overnight

I did. And a discerning mind will know that what you claim is simply not true. Because if Putin and his cronies made a new threat about using nukes every week since the start of that war, then every week the media would be talking about it. Because that is a very BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Nukes are no joke, dude.

#59     Sep 21, 2022
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Leave Boris alone.
    He left why?
    He had a party?
    Yeah that really natters.

#60     Sep 21, 2022