Quantower vs. Multicharts .Net

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Marco777, Dec 17, 2020.

1. Marco777

Marco777

Hello

What is better Quantower or Multicharts .Net. Do you have any experience with them?

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

[​IMG]

tomtr27 likes this.
  3. FTDK

FTDK

I have experience with both and i must say i do like both.

Quantower is much less resource hungry compared to Multicharts (in my experience), i also really prefer the Quantower DOM over the Multicharts DOM.

Quantower has some nice features like what they call DOM surface that Multicharts doesn't have. A feature i like very much is that i can have custom session times and hide all data outside of those sessions since i don't care about overnight data.

There are some points on which they could improve, for example the alert bell icon and alert price label are displayed on the chart right next to the price scale, which is annoying because at this place it can cover up some candlesticks, however Quantower is going to change this or at least give traders an option on were they want this information to be located.

Both are decent platforms, i prefer Quantower since it has some features that are really useful for me that Multicharts doesn't have and i prefer the DOM from Quantower, besides those 2 points i also prefer the ergonomics from Quantower over Multicharts.