Question for Tony Oz

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ArchAngel, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nkhoi

nkhoi

my very first daytrading book was not from Tony, Toni, Joe or Larry, it was "strategies for online day trader" bought on july 1999 when the bull market was in full force so Mr. F should did quite well for himself. The puzzle is why he resurface just now and making these outlandish claim with the help of OTA people.
    My theory...... and now he had to let OTA dictate what he means to say.

#31     Apr 1, 2002
  2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

It's a shame to see some unethical bullsh|tter sit there and publish a boldfaced lie for personal gain, about having taught top traders who he didn't, hoping to capitalize on their success.

And then he has the nerve to call you guys "trolls". I can't imagine anyone having this kind of arrogance. (That's almost as bad as saying "I'd rather you lose a million dollars trading my style correctly than..." ah never mind lol.)

Or say there was a "mixup". How about "I tried to lie to everyone and got caught in the lie, so I'll call you guys trolls." Makes me as mad as that pos who posted the virused ebook.. and we know whose material that contained. hmm.

I wish this industry were 'cleaner'. There's a few folks I trust, most I don't, I'm a skeptic, it would be good to see better quality people in this industry.

Wouldn't it be nice if this person took responsibility for his unethical behavior, apologized, and started doing some extensive work to repair the damage he has done? It's not right to act like this. What happened to ethics?

------

Tony's one of those rare guys who's not only an excellent trader but a nice guy as well. He's one of the very few 'gems' in the business, someone I trust, and learn from. It's a shame to see someone of his stature get pulled into this mess, kind of like having a false tabloid article printed, he has better things to do with his time than deal with this bs I am sure.

my .03

#32     Apr 1, 2002
  3. He, who appears to be a huckster, should not call others trolls!

#33     Apr 1, 2002
  4. Hey Ken:

You forgot to advertise your website. How soon you forget. Thanks for the profanity too....speakes volumes....

#34     Apr 1, 2002
  5. cloug

cloug

I wonder if Fernando has ever run for political office... if not, I think he'd make a great candidate.:D

#35     Apr 1, 2002
  6. Fernando -

So now you've decided that folks are internet trolls if they catch a guy (fill in the name) in an amazingly stupid lie and then slam him for his half-a**ed attempts to use lame excuses and lies to try to get himself out of the situation that HE created.

Then troll must be the new title of honor.

But the big question now is what do you call the loser who got caught in the lie in the first place and who then continued to demonstrate slimey qualities??

How about a slug??!!

Well, at least you've done a good job of giving everyone an clear idea of what you stand for and have to offer - hopefully you've saved some unsuspecting newbie a few bucks because he'll run screaming as fast and far away as possible from your offerings.

Now where's that salt??

#36     Apr 1, 2002
  7. cloug

cloug

Hey Fern - what happened to the post about you and your lawyer waiting for a response from Ken?? Frankly, imo, I think you're a real stand-up guy - just an honest mistake... no big deal, right? :)

#37     Apr 1, 2002
  8. So I guess we know the next big name under the posters who have a lot of posts

"Troll" :D

Robert

#38     Apr 1, 2002
  9. ...Well, my friend, I'm sorry to say, you don't know the full story. The details of which are not, and should not be an issue.

I made an honest mistake. I have publicly apologized. I have made peace with Tony - as I have mentioned, he has been quite professional and downright friendly about it, after he heard from me.

Your original assumption that my retraction would be "buried" somewhere on the website is wrong. Many other assumptions wrong too.

I saw to it that my retraction is on the first paragraph and as clear and even bigger than the erroneous statement. That is my character.

But you see that won't change your mind...

I have dedicated half of my life to HONEST education. Anyone who has been under me will tell you that. That's because I was motivated by the fact the no one was out there giving the real thing when "I" started. I teach to give back, share my successes and discoveries and help people as best as I can to not get slaughtered in the market...give a fighting chance at least.

The money I make in education is a fraction of my trading profits. My Book? Nothing - much of it went to charity.

I made lectures with absolutely nothing to sell. Just contribution. No pay. Nothing. Just 2 days ago I was offered a nice sum for a week of private mentorship for a trader who was having trouble - my answer - "come over, I'll help you out." How much? Free. E-mail me if you want to see the the correspondence.

There is much you don't know about me, my friend.

And Jason and Sammy? If you really want to know - the answer is YES - as stated originally.

We can go on for a thousand pages .... but there is no point. Your mind is made up.

#39     Apr 1, 2002
  10. cloug

cloug

Fern - thanks for responding and clearing things up... no need to go on for a thousand pages, just tell me where I can sign up!

#40     Apr 1, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.