Question for Tony Oz

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ArchAngel, Mar 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No need to sign up - my newsletter is free too :D

#41     Apr 1, 2002
  2. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

with an unarmed man. :wtf:

I completely stand by my review of your book, I read it cover to cover and found it to be one of the fluff pieces that are "ad books" and honestly did not offer what it claimed it would. I had hoped it would be a solid book, but I didn't find it to be.

I'm equally generous with praise for authors whose books I Do like, like Oz/Rudd/Turner/Schwager/Murphy and the other quality authors out there.

So what if I like to use profanity? Got a f---ing problem with that? lol. Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. It's called America.

I also think it's wrong of you to make false claims regarding who your students are, and to offend a nice guy like Tony. It's just not right.

And regarding earlier posts, yes, somebody confused me with a Kent Calhoun, a commodities trader from Texas, who is not me, and I wanted to set the record straight on that.

I think calling the other traders on Elite Trader "trolls" is an insult to them as well. I agree with you Arch, and others .. let's hope that in the future people will not make false claims regarding who they taught.

End of story.

#42     Apr 2, 2002
  3. TonyOz

TonyOz

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is closed! The question AA posted was answered by me. Fernando had his chance to explain it. That's it, enough. There is no reason for personal attacks. This matter has taken too much energy for too many of us. Let's go back to what we do for a living and leave this behind us. There are far more productive things we can discuss.

Thank you,

Tony Oz

PS: I appreciate the kind words and those who stood up for me in my absence, and I mean no disrespect to any of you, but at the same time, I do not wish to have a sh*t-tossing contest with my name as a part of the thread title. Thanks for understanding.

Moderator, please close this thread.

#43     Apr 2, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.