Rank Biden’s presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by traderob, Aug 16, 2021.

How do you rank Biden?

1. A disgrace to USA

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. A disgrace to the world

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. He is the best president ever..

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. There has never been and will never be a worse president.

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  5. He stole the election with the backing of congress

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. He is an absolute joke

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. C’mon man he is doing his best.

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. He is probably the best the democratic part could find

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I still cannot get over that 50 years after Vietnam we did nearly the same thing again.

Its a very bad sign as it indicates a systemic problem.

My confidence that my government would protect me and defend the country during and after a *real* attack on the United States is really diminished. Joe would dip into a bunker and contemplate his navel.

#11     Aug 22, 2021
    CaptainObvious likes this.
  2. Ricter

Ricter

>45.

#12     Aug 22, 2021
  3. UsualName

UsualName

Y’all tards are going to be ranking this and that for a long time. Three years, four months to go...

Crying the whole time.

#13     Aug 22, 2021
    Nine_Ender likes this.
  4. I wish that I could believe it's a systemic problem, that can be fixed. What I believe it's a plan coming together. There is never any intention to "win". The intent us to drag it out while profitable politically and for the defense industry. When the people finally can't stomach any more of it they pull out, take a little breather and look for the next opportunity, rinse, wash, repeat.

#14     Aug 22, 2021
    smallfil likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

7 yrs 4 months to go you mean

#15     Aug 22, 2021
  6. Ricter

Ricter

It is, it's unfettered capitalism. It can be, but we will have to "sanction" some oligarchs.

#16     Aug 22, 2021
  7. Agent Helmlock style?

#17     Aug 22, 2021
    Ricter likes this.
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Again, you are obviously mentally ill. Get help.

#18     Aug 22, 2021
  9. smallfil

smallfil

If it was not for the huge monies in the billions that the defense industry reaps from the mega deals they have supplying arms, the US would long have left Afghanistan. Add to that, fighting a politically correct war that cannot be won. The US could have gotten Bin Laden for a pittance and less loss of life of Americans in our military. GW Bush and his neocon buddies had their agenda, same as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Everyone was just trying to get rich. Never mind the dead and wounded and their families. Now, their sacrifices are for nothing. Joe Biden had no clue other than the getting rich part.

#19     Aug 22, 2021
  10. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

At this point, I don't see how the US survives 3+ more years of the Biden presidency.

#20     Aug 22, 2021