Recommendation for Forex broker?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Saltynuts, Feb 26, 2021.

1. - Trading from U.S., so must accept U.S. accounts.

- Want it regulated, doesn't NECESSARILY have to be regulated in U.S., but has to be regulated by some commission that is not made up of the Sopranos characters.

- Want low trading fees and small spreads - don't want to be fuked by bigger spreads than should be appropriate.

- Don't want no dumb fees that are going to eat into my investment in the long run. No fees to invest. No fees to pull money out. No inactivity fees. Or EXTREMELY SMALL of any of these fees.

- Don't give a FUK about trading "tools" and what not. I want to buy on the cheap, and sell on the cheap, that's all I need.

Suggestions?

Thanks so much!!!

Riley.R likes this.
  2. El Trado

El Trado

I have been using Oanda for many years, and have had no issues. No hidden fees, no issues getting money out, and getting help is just a phone call away.

BKR88 likes this.

3. Thank you El Trado!!! How much do they charge per trade?

4. tomorton

tomorton

If you're in the UK don't overlook the financial spreadbetting providers. They are FCA-regulated under just the same regulations as CFD brokers. But -
    all profits from spreadbetting in the UK are tax-free,
    no need to even keep records or submit them on a self-assessment.

SB spreads are not the narrowest so this makes profitable scalping harder. But new traders don't survive scalping anyway so.....

TKOtrader likes this.
  5. El Trado

El Trado

They only charge spreads. However, the spreads differ between instuments and due to liquidity in the market. In other words, spread is higher during the night than when the US markets are open.

I only trade algorithmically, and have added limits to acceptable spreads. So if spreads go too wide, the algos stop trading that particular instrument.

You can see the spreads live here: https://www1.oanda.com/forex-trading/markets/live

6. Diego23

Diego23

I recommend trading with FP Markets, an ASIC and Cysec regulated broker with some of the best trading conditions.

The spreads and commission costs are also lower when compared to other ECN brokers.

7. Xwell

Xwell

There is no simple answer to the question of which Forex broker is better, but there are certain criteria that will help you make a choice.

AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  8. It's a very tough question to answer because right now almost more than thousands of broekrs are available and most of them are found to be scams.

9. El Trado

El Trado

Exactly. Most of them are scams. So find a good one that is regulated and has been in business for a while.

10. bulls95

bulls95

Turnkey Forex accepts US Clients as far as I can remember and spreads are good and their commission is $1/100k per side. Also, no inactivity fees.

#10     Mar 10, 2021