Red-Pilled Trading Room!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Irukandji, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Irukandji

Irukandji

Howdy

So, I'm looking to find a new home. A new stock trading room with a mentor and mods and traders etc... but one that leans towards the red-pilled/Republican/Trump way rather than the opposite! I'm tired of getting scolded for trying to educate these fools on what's really happening in the world lol! (you know what I mean, if you know what I mean...)

Feel free to DM me if you don't want it to be public!

Thanks.

Rhona likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

3. Why are you bringing politics into making money? Business is business and thats all it should be.

formikatrading, drm7 and Nobert like this.
  4. gaussian

gaussian

Hah he doesn't know the secret to trading the Trump indicator.

The Trump Adderall Integrated Non-Negative Trading (TAINT) method involved plotting Trump's tweet sentiment against the daily predictions from Cramer on the SPX and buying or selling your entire wad when the lines cross.

I'm willing to sell lessons on the method but only for red-pilled investors. The real red pill is knowing when the chemtrails, I mean lines, cross.

Sprout, qlai and Lou Friedman like this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

you need to use the revised False Edict INtegral Trolling (FEINT) to filter out flip flop moves tho

Sprout and Lou Friedman like this.
  6. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

Lol, if Trump is elected buy and average down if biden's elected short an average up.

Simple.

My friend here4money won't take my advice. Haha

7. God, I love watching people trade on emotions...makes my job so much easier.

vanzandt and Nobert like this.
  8. Irukandji

Irukandji

I'll wait patiently for a decent response........... smh lol

9. Overnight

Overnight

And what if neither is elected and the results drag out for a few weeks? Months?

Long the VIX, that much is certain. :)

KCalhoun likes this.
  10. These are the same guys who rent my trailers paying with Section 8, on Medicaid, SDI(Not enough SS credits for SSDI) and EBT telling me “I want Government out of my life”!

#10     Sep 22, 2020
    FWBGBS likes this.