Reforms due in US for POTUS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Humpy

Humpy

The US under Drump are losing their old friends as he starts his trade war nonsense.
    Will the North Koreans buckle to US pressure without the help of China and Europe. Probably not.
    Is China going to help ? Fat chance of that happening now.

#11     Oct 16, 2018
  2. Yeah, Baby!!

#12     Oct 16, 2018
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Speaking of old friends, you guys don't have any either. Can't even get the Scots to fall in line anymore.

I wonder how many Americans are posting about UK politics on some UK forum right now?

#13     Oct 16, 2018
    Tom B likes this.
  4. Humpy

Humpy

I take no pleasure in pointing out the failures of the US under their present POTUS.
    I must be one of the few that still care. But not at any price.
    Oh well don't even consider my common sense suggestion if you like.
    I lose interest in people who won't even try.

#14     Oct 16, 2018
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What suggestion??

#15     Oct 16, 2018
  6. Apparently this is one of those weird situations where the same exact word has a totally different meaning in a foreign country, in this case Great Britain.

See, over here "winning" is a good thing. We get a lot of practice at it with Trump as president.

"Failure" is what we see when we look at the UK. Corrupt pols in both parties selling out the ordinary working class to muslim money and using the full powers of the state to persecute any who object. I feel bad for the courageous Tommys who died in two pointless world wars, thinking they were defending their homeland, only to see your current lot hand it over to invaders.

ps. After the revelations about your intell agencies working with John Brennan and other scoundrels to undermine Trump, I wouldn't be counting on that trade deal with the US to bail you out post-Brexit.

#16     Oct 16, 2018
  7. traderob

traderob

download (1).jpeg

#17     Oct 16, 2018
    Optionpro007 likes this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

I gather he's proposing an executive ran by a "council of elders" elected to such position. Not the worse idea I've heard.

#18     Oct 16, 2018
  9. Tom B

Tom B

China doesn't really help with North Korea. It has never been in their interest.

#19     Oct 16, 2018
  10. Banjo

Banjo

#20     Oct 16, 2018
    Tsing Tao, traderob and Buy1Sell2 like this.