Remote prop shop

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 11235813, Feb 1, 2022.

1. 11235813

Are there any prop firms out there? I can get my series 57, I can do a deposit. I just need leverage to test out a discretionary day trading strategy that I've been manually testing for the last three months.

I've heard of T3 and SMB, is there anything else? Also does anyone know the min deposit with SMB? Thanks in advance for any info.

HlibKozakXX likes this.
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Keep in mind that your deposit and relationship will last 1 year after your deposit.

3. You can try the current firm I am trading with, Alkaline Capital based in Canada. Been happy with them till now

4. zdreg

zdreg

Based upon the wording of your question, which is an indication of your level knowledge, you should start with a demo account. By the way if the firm blows up during the year your deposit is not insured. In addition no firm of character would allow you to do overnights. If your strategy involves overnights you are out of luck.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
  5. How much leverage do you need?

6. SunTrader

SunTrader

There are prop shops that allow discretionary trading?

HlibKozakXX likes this.
  7. You can try also fondexx[dot]pro - leverage is there and they started the prop contest just yesterday, maybe you can participate.

8. Try Audacity Capital.. They have traders worldwide so you can trade from home.