Richard Dawkins, Famed Atheist, Supports Free Bibles In Schools

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, May 25, 2012.

1. jem

jem

I do not see "random chance" as redundant in this instance.

1. I believe it is distinguished from "directed chance".

2. I do not think random alone covers it because things had to evolve withing a framework.

#71     May 28, 2012
  2. stu

stu

... like buying all the lottery tickets and putting a win down to random chance .

#72     May 28, 2012
  3. =============
    Thank You;
    Free T[Free Bibles/King James Version]:cool: ]

The King James Version tends to be much more accurate than modern versions. I have a ''diversity of Bibles'':D , and I like more than the KJV.

I wonder if Noah put or let a ''unicorn '' on the boat??Unicorn is King James Version word .

Too bad for the sceptics;
    FOX news showed a picture of a ''Unicorn'',a picture from Italy.

I wonder if the muslim mobs in England will read the Word;
    I sure hope & pray they do. That old 1611 KJV shows much of that land as land of Israel....:cool:

Strange but true, most moderns do too.{They call that the land, the land of Israel.:cool:

#73     May 29, 2012
  4. lol. you actually believe there was a noahs ark and there was a unicorn on it?

Is there an intelligent man or woman now in the world who believes in the Garden of Eden story? If you find any man who believes it, strike his forehead and you will hear an echo. Something is for rent.
    -- Robert Green Ingersoll

#74     May 29, 2012
  5. jem

jem

what else would have left behind enough carbon to form the vast oil fields of the middle east?

#75     May 29, 2012
  6. wow jem you are complete. first creationist then birther and now believer in a worldwide biblical flood.
    stop just reading apologist websites and eduate yourself with real knowledge:

http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p82.htm

A History of the Collapse of "Flood Geology" and a Young Earth
    adapted from the book The Biblical Flood: A Case Study of the Church's Response to Extrabiblical Evidence (Eerdmans, 1995) by Davis A. Young, an evangelical Christian geologist from Calvin College

#76     May 29, 2012
  7. jem

jem

dude..

you can't even take a joke but If you follow the global warming articles... the m.e. was probably a lush place in its past.

1. While I believe there is a Creator and I argue that most scientists now admit our universe appears designed... I am not a young earth creationist.
    You know I argue that no one knows because the bible does not say how old the earth is.
    2. I have no problem with evolution of living things. I just point out to you that science is having a hell of time finding proof that life evolved from non life. The consensus seems to be forming that there was not enough time for random chance. Many speculate it was directed.
    3. When obama submits his paperwork on oath... you can tell me where he was born. I am not a a loon like you I do not claim to know where he was born.

#77     May 29, 2012
    #78     May 29, 2012
  9. dude. with your history of religious apolegetic nonsense it is entirely plausable that you would believe in noahs ark.
    if i were you i wouldnt make jokes on this subject since you have a track record that shows a lack of critical thinking ability.

#79     May 29, 2012
    #80     May 29, 2012