Rithmic Trading Platform

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by SelfMadeDude, Oct 9, 2020.

1. I was hoping that some of the more senior and tech-savvy members can chime in.

What are some of the "games" that Funder Companies (TopStep, OneUp, Earn2Trade, LeeLoo, etc...) can jigger with regarding the Rithmic platform.

Slowing down latency....late trade executions, etc.

I've been experiencing some issues recently and was wondering if it is possible for companies to "fool around" on their end.

I hope this makes sense. If not, I am more than happy to clarify.

Thank you in advance

2. Millionaire

Millionaire

You would have to know the details of how the risk management systems works.

If the clearer/broker updates the (database) servers hosted by the execution platform.
    Then the broker cant really slow you down.

But if the execution platform contacts your broker/clearers servers, then they could slow things down.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  3. Wow. Interesting, truly....

How would a trader find that out?

Many thanks

4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Just started messing with it through LeeLoo, it seems it's Sim trading and they copy your trades and well it's hateful, not even got charts, can't even from what I can see enter SL's easily, maybe trade other direction to cancel, hassle, been trading it via the DOM with a MT4 chart open.

At lot of people seem to hit the 3K drawdown limits, 1 Brian Weber on Youtube hit it, Ninja say he was ever that much in the red, so yes it looks like they don't play fair.

Sadly, he was set to try a withdraw to see if Legit today, but screwed it over yesterday, also odd, might of been paid off.

Still plan to give LeeLoo a try on the $74 deal, but only once!

Don't know of anyone I semi trust who's had a pay out from any funded account, LeeLoo sounding too good to be true much less rules.

5. If a broker is able to change your password then what does this mean for your theory?

6. Turveyd

Turveyd

Broker ?? or a Fund Trial ?? or are you funded ??

Funded, still there money so guess that's okay, broker shouldn't be able to.

7. Turveyd,

It is an evaluation test to get funded.

Do you think there is a significant difference between a trader in "evaluation mode" versus "funded trader mode" ?

8. I have had 2 payouts from TopStep and OneUp in the past.

Turveyd likes this.
  9. Hello SelfMadeDude,

We take your concerns and these allegations with utmost seriousness, if this happened in our examination we ask you to please report it to our email support@earn2trade.com or come to our live chat: https://www.earn2trade.com/gauntlet-mini

SelfMadeDude likes this.
  10. Hello Team Earn2Trade,

It was nothing serious but was curious since another member mentioned something about funder companies being able to manipulate the trading platform performance.

Was nothing specific to E2T --- I have had nothing but really positive experiences so far.

Thank you

#10     Oct 9, 2020