Rockwell Trading (Marks Heitkoetter) BUSTED!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by The_Krakenite, Dec 11, 2022.

1. This actually pains me a little bit. I used to watch his youtube channel up to about a year ago or so. I even have one of his books in my library. Regardless if you found him a likable character, seems when it comes to his 'real' broker's statements, there is nothing 'guru status' about them.

As I have said many times, those who think you can make an easy living off a simple wheel-strategy are kidding themselves.

2. Nobert

Nobert

Few days ago i cought a liar on our team.
    Got video evidence etc. Sweatest guy in the world.
    A job/work-buddy.
    Lost my sleep over this nonsense.

Might be a covert naricissist or smthng.
    Had a feeling of some little ,,sabotage" going on tho.

Got to choose between giving him in & not.

It disturbs your view of the world.

3. So much bs in this space its crazy. What the hell is wrong with people? This kind of scam bs, lying nonsense has been around forever, but it's like we upped the ante with this stuff to a whole nother level in just the last decade alone.

I could never lie to people like this with a straight face. Never.

Snuskpelle likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

Internet gave access to all sort of psychopaths, sociopaths, narcissits and so on.
    They were always there.

tomas262, M.W., d08 and 1 other person like this.
  5. I'm a capitalist through and through, but honestly I think some regulation is warranted here.

Yes, you can theoretically be a trader educator who has successful and profitable students, yet not know how to trade profitably yourself,... we have people like this in multiple fields. Nothing wrong with this persay.

What's wrong is purporting to your customers that you "have made x", made "x" return a year, "say x return is absolutely possible", done this that and the other, when in actuality you haven't. Federal entities need to crack down on this crap.

How unpatriotic people are. Makes me sick.

Nobert likes this.
  6. qlai

qlai

How does one “subpoena” brokerage statements? You have to file a lawsuit?

schizo likes this.
  7. I am not so sure that every one of these 'charlatans' started out as a fraud. I suspect (or just want to suspect the good in people), that they believed their own bs at the start, after reading/watching others. Then decided to "fake it until you make it"...

Unfortunately, reality sets in and you are stuck faking it... forever.

With that out of the way, probably the worst fraudster in Options trading I've ever come across is Allen from the Options Genius podcast. He'd have guest after guest on his show after taking his course(s) and they always had stupid numbers of 10% RoI every month. Yes, every month is the goal on his show!

Are you kidding me or what?!

Nobert likes this.
  8. schizo

schizo

Exactly. Not that I don't believe what he says is false (that the guy is a fake), but just how the hell did he get access to all that information? :rolleyes: In another word, why should I think this video is any legit?

9. Nobert

Nobert

Corruption is like a cancer.
    Little steps at first, unnoticed, unseen.

Then tumors and whole body's metastasis.

M.W. likes this.
  10. schizo

schizo

Yeah, but you neglect the fact that cancer exists only because you've been feeding your body with crap for too long. Cancer is literally your body's way of saying "F*ck you! I've had enough with you treating me like sh*t!"

By the same token, corruption only exists because there are people who will support it. Yeah, I agree, these crooks are awful and they should be thrown out with the bath water. But the real problem lies with gullible consumers. As long as they are around, so will the crooks.

#10     Dec 11, 2022
    M.W. and Nobert like this.