Rumor - Sam Bankman Fried arrested

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by DaveV, Dec 12, 2022.

1. TheDawn

TheDawn

Awwww they hid his handcuffs. How considerate of them.

#51     Dec 14, 2022
  2. TheDawn

TheDawn

Well you never know. She might be pregnant...that might be the reason for the pussy pass.

#52     Dec 14, 2022
  3. VEGASDESERT

VEGASDESERT

So who told DOJ to have SBF arrested before he testified to congress?

Was it Joe and his pals trying to save a friend from potential embarrassment?

Probably just a conspiracy theory...not.

#53     Dec 14, 2022
  4. From the link:

The arrest marks a stunning fall from grace for the 30-year-old entrepreneur who rode a cryptocurrency boom to create one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and a net worth that Forbes pegged a year ago at $26.5 billion US.

If this is what one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges looks like:

[​IMG]

then I'd be interested to see what one of the smaller ones look like.

#54     Dec 14, 2022
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Speaking of size, Binance is bigger than the next 9 exchanges combined. If Binance fails, so does crypto....

#55     Dec 14, 2022
    #56     Dec 14, 2022
  7. heispark

heispark

This Korean man should be the next one to be jailed......

2022-12-15_03-07-47.png

#57     Dec 14, 2022
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

SBF is in jail until February and getting 6 adderals per day.

#58     Dec 14, 2022
    destriero likes this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

What I wanna' know is, where is his Alameda troll girl? Why is she not arrested also, since Alameda was the recipient of a lot of the creepto monies?

#59     Dec 14, 2022
  10. After her epic explanation of what it takes to be a risk-manager... I hear UBS has been asking her in for an interview. :D

Maybe Amaranth Advisors would have done better with her at the helm? Now that I think of it, blow-up artists like Brian Hunter seem to all start at UBS before they migrate into other places to blow up yet again, like Amaranth or LTCM.

#60     Dec 14, 2022