Scalping is Risky?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Scalping is definitely risky as you try to make huge gains out of short spanned trades. That's why it's suitable for only those who have a good experience and knowledge about the market.

#201     Nov 20, 2021
  2. if you have not most powerful analyzing trade money management then you will consider all trading strategy including scalping as risky issue. thanks

#202     Nov 21, 2021
  3. If you go with htf bias and use a 1:1 rr I'm sure it could be quite profitable.
    Not something I do but have been tempted of late to try

#203     Dec 5, 2021
  4. Amjad87

Amjad87

Scalping is still one of the quickest methods to earn profit but it is risky for traders that gamble instead of trading with a good strategy and broker.

#204     Dec 6, 2021
  5. Amjad87

Amjad87

Scalping is still one of the quickest methods to earn profit but it is risky for traders that gamble instead of trading with a good strategy and broker.

#205     Dec 6, 2021
  6. I can say that without any doubt that yes, scalping is risky as you are required to make several trades in a very short time. This also means that you have to be extremely experienced and knowledgeable to be able to make quick decisions. Don’t even try if this sounds difficult.

#206     Dec 12, 2021
  7. Yeah like everyone is saying, forex scalping is a risky job and is profitable for pros only.

#207     Dec 13, 2021
  8. Scalping is preferably riskier because of the market volatility. The wild swings in the market can either add to trader’s profits or exacerbate losses. At the same time scalpers need intense concentration and quick decision making to get the best out of their trading strategy.

#208     Dec 13, 2021
  9. Yes, scalping is risky but if you learn properly and do enough practice, you will be able to ace it. It’s quite understandable that making quick gains in the market is not everyone’s cup of tea. If you wish to do anything like that, you will have to take risks and challenges.

#209     Dec 14, 2021
  10. actively

actively

Agreed. As long as you have an ability to pull scalping nicely, then you should go for it.

#210     Dec 14, 2021