Scalping is Risky?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Trading using a scalping strategy is nothing more risky than the rest, you just need to understand how to use it, and then the result will be.

#61     Jan 13, 2021
  2. $André$

$André$

I've been scalping with FP Markets for three months, and I currently scalp using short-term, at the beginning it was complicated, but recent trades have been pretty easier and have had more profits than loss.

From my experience, for beginners, I would say to trade with small capital because it is less risky and you gain live trading knowledge from it.

#62     Jan 19, 2021
  3. Prewste

Prewste

All trading is risky enough, but scalping is the greatest risk imaginable

#63     Jan 20, 2021
  4. Why the greatest though?

#64     Jan 21, 2021
  5. David.E

David.E

Scalping is risky if you trade with larger capital and leverage, using the leverage of 1:500 should be the max in scalping, above that could have higher chances of loss than profit.

#65     Jan 23, 2021
  6. Adler

Adler

Is scalping risky for beginner that have been trading using a demo account for three months?

#66     Jan 24, 2021
  7. QTrader20

QTrader20

Let's say you are a nurse or a doctor working in a hospital. Despite you're a medical professional, chances for you to get infected with covid-19 is high because risk is always there. The same thing can be said with trading because every trading style has risks and no matter how good your trading skills are. What matter is what steps you take to deal with risk mitigation so that the outcome is more positive than negative factors. Please excuse my english lol....

#67     Jan 24, 2021
  8. Why though?

#68     Jan 28, 2021
  9. navyelite

navyelite

Scalping is a very short term trading style and relies on good technical analysis. So,yes scalping is risky if you don’t have technical analysis skills.

#69     Feb 4, 2021
  10. Asher.Fr

Asher.Fr

If scalping is risky, why are there many traders involved in scalping? And which leverage is best for beginner to use while scalping?

#70     Feb 5, 2021