Scalping is Risky?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jul 22, 2020.

1. tedmos38

tedmos38

Great info :thumbsup:

#71     Feb 5, 2021
  2. Yes, scalping is a great technique for beginners. To take advantage of the market using scalping, you will have to learn to open positions, gain some pips, and close positions shortly afterward.

#72     Feb 9, 2021
  3. I agree that scalping is profitable but the trader must be proficient in making several trades over the course of time.

#73     Feb 9, 2021
  4. Thanag

Thanag

Whatever you use for trading, first always familiarize yourself with its advantages and disadvantages.

#74     Feb 9, 2021
  5. It is all about practice. If you have decided what you want to do, there is nothing that can stop you from making profits. I also started my trading career as a scalper with fxview and interactive brokers. I had to make some losses in the beginning but I still managed to learn something new from my losses. It is all about your determination. Because as of today I am making consistent 15-20% which is more than good for me.

#75     Feb 10, 2021
  6. Alsafym

Alsafym

You are absolutely right, the main desire and aspiration and hard work - this will give you the opportunity to achieve results.

#76     Feb 10, 2021
  7. Jenzien

Jenzien

Scalping is risky because of the leverage used in trades; a trader can earn profits and lose miserably due to leverage rate and the other main reason why scalping is considered risky is because of market volatility.

#77     Feb 10, 2021
  8. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

Scalping is not risky if you have fair knowledge of technical and indicators. This style of trading generally gives you less profits but this can be increased with opening multiple positions.

#78     Feb 16, 2021
  9. Laura48

Laura48

I agree with most of the posts. Scalping is a risky trading style, but if a trader uses the opportunities with proper risk management and skills, he/she definitely gets to earn well.

#79     Feb 17, 2021
  10. In my opinion, I find scalping risky as well but not as much as trading long positions in holding. A trader can see profit and loss on every trade made, and scalping is only risky when you do not have a proper strategy and understanding about forex.

#80     Feb 17, 2021