Scalping_My Way with ACV

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by VSTscalper, Apr 27, 2006.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

How does one become your client?:D

#601     Jan 9, 2024
    semperfrosty likes this.
  2. VSTscalper

VSTscalper

LOL - not looking for clients. I am very sure you do NOT need me or my Algos. If you want some help - or to just talk/bullshit - or just want to watch my Algos in real time - let me know. There will be NO sales pitch.

Send me a private message - if you want to watch - I will send you a link - Zoom Room - or Skype.

Have a great evening - and Happy New Year.

#602     Jan 9, 2024
    beginner66 likes this.
  3. Good Morning VSTscalper,

May I please see a full back test report of your algos you are referring too? Multicharts have 18 years of free minute data, and I think about 2 years of tick data.

Please show back test of your algos.

Thank you sir.

#603     Jan 10, 2024
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

of course :sneaky: Happy and Healthy 2024!!!

#604     Jan 10, 2024
  5. Daniel.a

Daniel.a

Not again , these algos are science fiction, they cant be executed as shown in these fictional backtest reports from Multicharts, I thought this was already discussed long time ago... People have been scammed already..

#605     Jan 18, 2024
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. Hello Daniel.a,

I am not sure why @VSTscalper continue to show these beautiful algos back test reports of a few days.

not sure why he not run them live with real money and then show us the results a motivation or whatever he trying to prove.

I am very impressed with his algos, i hope is getting very rich from it. I was not able to find an algo during my research and backtesting. So I know it is hard to find good algo.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2024
    #606     Jan 18, 2024
  7. I would love to see the back test reports for vstscalper's algo... love to, why can he show it? not for a small tiny segment of time, but 1 year, for the @ES.. avoid NQ, its too sometimes il-liquid.

#607     Mar 4, 2024
  8. vstscalper said "I am very sure you do NOT need me or my Algos." Why, of course I need you, you're results are phenomenal! Why would you say that? corollary, then why are you posting these results etc on this forum? What are you after?

#608     Mar 4, 2024
  9. Daniel.a

Daniel.a

The system shown can not be replicated in real life trading, when will people understand this ? read trough the thread

#609     Mar 9, 2024