Scaramucci’s SkyBridge Launching a Bitcoin Fund

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by johnarb, Dec 22, 2020.

1. themickey

themickey

....that buying buttcoitus now is for mugs....?

#21     Dec 26, 2020
  2. whatever you say man

#22     Dec 26, 2020
  3. Nobert

Nobert

timestamped

They're smart, but that doesn't provide with skill.
    It's easier to choose the path of wishfull thinking.
    And John, there's more opportunities then just TSLA.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    #23     Dec 27, 2020
    Daxtrader likes this.
  4. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Lol, this guy probably makes more money from his youtube videos than he ever will trading shitcoins.

#24     Dec 27, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
    #25     Dec 27, 2020
    Daxtrader likes this.
  6. johnarb

johnarb

Thanks for calling me out by name, Nobert :D

Listen, I have nothing against the stock market, even though it's been rigged for a long time by the Fed, que sera sera, we're here to make profits.

I used to trade stock options and etf options (spy, iwm, qqq) lost some $, made some $, and I think I made money over all

The thing with investing in cryptos that none of the naysayers seem to understand is the enormous opportunity for asymmetric reward. it's like having call options that never expire.

I invested about $7-9K most of it on borrowed credit card debts, and cashed out enough to pay off all our debts plus more on the 2017 bull market

And how appropriate that on December eve 12/24/2020 (9PM EST), the crypto portfolio hit $1M. Currently, pfolio is worth over $1.13M

Everyone is welcome to play whatever trading markets they prefer, but I have stayed with cryptos digital assets and it has been life-changing for us.

#26     Dec 27, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  7. Nobert

Nobert

In the end, it's all about the number, - congratz.

#27     Dec 27, 2020
    johnarb likes this.
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

You seem like a nice guy.

But seriously when have you heard anyone on this board use this type of language in trading? "It has been life changing for us". Sounds like something someone would say when joining some mlm or pyramid scheme. I used to hear this type of shit when acquaintances would pitch me Amway or Quixstar.

Good for you if you gambled on crypto and made money. People make money on dumb shit all the time. There are millionaire kids who bought and sold supreme t-shirts to other idiots with money. Just stop the cult language.

#28     Dec 27, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  9. johnarb

johnarb

Thanks, I appreciate that and wish you the best in your trading

#29     Dec 27, 2020
    Nobert likes this.
  10. johnarb

johnarb

If it was not obvious through my posts, we were poor before we invested in cryptos. Not poverty poor, does have a job in IT that pays well, but car loans, 10's of thousands in CC debts, maybe typical in the US, but we had struggles, you know the type, emergency funds, living paycheck to paycheck.

No house, either. 2014 bitcoin crash was heartbreaking, letting $50K worth of crypto value (enough for downpayment) slip away, fortunate to have recovered in 2017, and again now in 2020.

Anyway enough of this human drama, ET is for profits, and this is cryptocurencies forum, a speculative discussion on the subject.

Good luck in 2021 to Everyone!

#30     Dec 27, 2020
    Nobert likes this.