seattle area traders or noobs or someone willing to help me out`

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mute9003, Mar 29, 2022.

1. mute9003

mute9003

anyone in seattle area?
    im trying to connect with local traders or even local learners who are just starting but its pretty dead.
    im in north of seattle if anyone interested tag yourself in this thread.

or if you are a profitable pro trader willing to help me out for a small fee that would propel me to being profitable alot faster. i just have some gaps to fill in so i can understand the process better but it takes ages to look for it online piece by piece

Business2122 and murray t turtle like this.
  2. ET180

ET180

My two cents on this, there is no consistently profitable strategy that someone will be willing to divulge to a total stranger that is not already public (books, some guy's Youtube trading channel, blogs, etc). There are trading rooms online where you can follow a guru. I've never joined one so can't say how well they work. I approach them all with skepticism because if someone has a really good strategy, why would they bother sharing it with total strangers and why would they spend time teaching instead of trading.

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. mute9003

mute9003

Im not looking for someone's strategy just need to fill in the gaps about being a trader in general

murray t turtle likes this.
  4. sridhga

sridhga

Then, it is easier for you to post your trading style and ask questions on those perceived gaps on this thread. I am sure many would pitch in with answers.

5. mukoh

mukoh

Mute I am in Edmonds. But traders do not make good shrinks for other traders.

6. mikeriley

mikeriley

I lived in Seattle 14 years and know for a fact there
    are least a hundred plus meetup groups for trading.

Then search for Investing/Trading Groups.

All you have to do is show up. I promise
    you if you ask for help at the group
    meetups, traders will seek to help you.

Business2122, mute9003 and sridhga like this.
  7. QTrader20

QTrader20

How hard can trading be? All you see everyday is either trending, reversal or sideways. Once you figure out how PA works, all you need to do is to fine tune your setups to perfection such as entry, exit and stop loss. That's it. Simple as that.

Meetup groups are a waste of your time. Instead, spend those valuable time on your computer screen to understand how PA plays out on your multiple time frames so you can begin to work on any setup you could find.

sridhga, Good1 and Leob like this.
  8. mikeriley

mikeriley

What a blatantly ignorant comment. Less that 10%
    of stock traders are consistently profitable.
    The percentage of winning traders is even
    lower in the futures market.

That's like saying any form of education, instruction
    insight and help from other traders is a waste of time.

Either you're being disingenuous or too stupid
    to understand the benefits of education.

Smart people ask for help. Not just with
    trading but anything worthwhile in life and business.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    murray t turtle, Sprout and SunTrader like this.
  9. mute9003

mute9003

well its also for motivation kinda like workout buddy at the gym
    i just think 2 people learning would be faster for both of them vs learning by yourself

10. QTrader20

QTrader20

Then good luck.

Let's see how many years it'll take for some of you to unlearn from other ideas so you could come up with your own. Successful traders wouldn't waste their time to attend those meetings to brag about their trading performance unless there is something attracting them to go there. Even so any partial advice will cause more harm than good.

Ciao.

#10     Mar 31, 2022
    mukoh likes this.