See how biased the Anti-Trump jorno Rick Newman reports about Trump's new company

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by thecoder, Dec 8, 2021.

1. maxinger

maxinger

it seems like it is trying to swim up the waterfall.

#11     Dec 9, 2021
  2. thecoder

thecoder

The "globalists"/"elites"/"establishment"/"the lobby"/"the interest lobby" is against him, that's true, yes.
    But IMO the majority of the people are for Trump.
    It's only the fake news media of "them" (especially CNN) badmouthing Trump constantly
    to give the false impression that many people would be against Trump.
    These libtards are right now making into their pants b/c of the midterms and the next elections...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
    #12     Dec 9, 2021
  3. The elections in the US are rigged for the most part from the top down. They were taken by surprise in 2016, they will never let that happen again.

#13     Dec 9, 2021
  4. thecoder

thecoder

That's indeed true.
    I rather think it was the end of that corrupt practice of "them",
    and things will never be the same again for "them"... :)
    Peoplepower has won over Lobbypower! :) Social media made it possible :)

#14     Dec 9, 2021
  5. virtusa

virtusa

Looks at least still better then what happens in Russia for the last 25 years.

Thecoder is again attacking the US. Off course he wants Trump as Putin is controlling the US when Trump is president.

You can vote Democrate or Republican, no problem. But when you vote Trump you basically say you want to destroy the US. And that's what the ultimate dream of Putin is. It will not stop by attacking Capitol Hill then.

#15     Dec 9, 2021
  6. When I say rigged I don't mean that they stuff ballot boxes. I mean that the entire narrative is structured to create an outcome.

#16     Dec 9, 2021
    VPhantom likes this.
  7. thecoder

thecoder

Maybe you have missed the news recently where Republican ruled states have updated their voting laws/rules/regulations to prevent voting frauds...

And: there is a very mighty invisible deep state in the US. It thinks it has the "secret" and "sacred" duty to protect the US from bad leadership. I guess over 90% of them are strong patriots, the rest are subversive elements of the "globalists". But through the mighty fake news media of the "globalists" badmouthing Trump constantly, the deep state was irritated whom to support, so now there are at least 2 big factions, and only slowly they realize that Trump is the better one for the US than anybody of the libtards the fake news media of the "globalists" favors...
    I mean: the deep state as well plays a big role about who gets elected... :)
    And maybe we both even mean the same thing... :)

#17     Dec 9, 2021
  8. virtusa

virtusa

That's what all parties do. That's doing politics today. Every politician tells his/her story. So any event always has several different version of the "truth".

#18     Dec 9, 2021
  9. maxinger

maxinger

don't worry about what the professional writers say.
    we don't care whether people are laughing or crying at Trump's new company.

we read all investment news with a pinch of salt or with our eyes closed.
    we just focus on the charts.

#19     Dec 9, 2021
    thecoder likes this.
  10. JSOP

JSOP

Well when you have each state that can have its own election laws, then yeah of course you are going to have manipulations and inconsistencies. This is what happened at the 2020 election. I mean it's a federal election, WHY would you not have election laws to be from a federal level, implemented the same across the entire country? I mean if a ballot is received after the election day, then it shouldn't be counted. If it's not allowed to be counted in Texas, then it shouldn't be allowed to be counted in Michigan either, just as an example. Why would you allow each state to come up with its own rules to allow one thing in one state and disallow the same thing in another state? Does not make sense.

#20     Dec 9, 2021