See how biased the Anti-Trump jorno Rick Newman reports about Trump's new company

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by thecoder, Dec 8, 2021.

1. ktm

ktm

Republicans have never tried to block legitimate absentee voting. They have been against mail in voting without identity validation, which makes sense.

Personally I think Trump lost the election and I think it would be best for everyone if he quietly went away, but I have yet to see a firsthand account of anyone who claims they couldn't vote because of some policy or rule from the other side.

#31     Dec 10, 2021
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

So there aren’t any evidence of voter fraud nor evidence of people not being able to vote under the current system. So no problem except one guy who speaks for a significant part of the Republican Party spouting otherwise.

#32     Dec 10, 2021
  3. virtusa

virtusa

In Europe a lot of people where shocked that so many Americans believed what Trump was telling. It gave us the impression that there are a lot of stupid Americans. We have in Europe a few idiots too who won elections, but they never lied so much as Trump and they never told so much BS as Trump did.

#33     Dec 10, 2021
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Same sentiment in Canada we really question what the hell happened in the US are these people not supposedly educated ?

#34     Dec 10, 2021
    virtusa likes this.
  5. virtusa

virtusa

I think most Americans don't realize that.
    I have the impression that Americans think that there is no life outside of the US.

In Europe most people see Trump as the biggest clown ever. But a corrupt clown. Not paying taxes. Meeting Putin as President of the US, but only in a private meeting where no American interpreter or script writer was accepted. Looks like Putin and Trump had to discuss about thing that the US better does not know. Like how much Putin would pay him for delivering services.
    Or how to organize the attack on Capitol Hill. A US court on appeal has just rejected ex-President Donald Trump's demand not to release presidential documents about the January 6 storming of the Capitol. He challenged a decision by his successor Joe Biden in the District of Columbia Court.

Maybe future will learn us what happened there.

#35     Dec 10, 2021
  6. %%
    Some times he works the media like a talking snake many of them are;
    but i noticed he likes a good fight + enjoys starting a fight:D:D

#36     Dec 10, 2021
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

i think there are equal amounts of stupid people everywhere. just in America, Trump gave them a voice. I know a lot of people who I thought of one way and after the last 5 years have realized they are another... that goes for some liberals too.

#37     Dec 10, 2021
    virtusa likes this.
  8. nitrene

nitrene

Actually Trump was great at playing Fox News & CNN like a fiddle during the 2015-2016 GOP nomination cycle.

I mean CNN couldn't get enough of Trump since he boosted their ratings. Even Fox News was largely against him when it started in June 17, 2015 with his declaration at his Hotel. They all thought he was a buffoon or a carnival barker.

In fact in the Wikileaks e-mail dump of both Hillary & Podesta they were trying to get Trump as the nominee because they both thought they would win in a landslide. The Showtime documentary The Circus (Season 1) covers the hubris of the Democrats quite well.

Trump did give a choice to the public. He is a Nationalist heavily backed by the Alt Right which is principally European Americans. I think in the end America is too globalist to adopt his way of thinking. This is not Scandinavia or Poland.

Its still impressive the way he sliced through the competition. Its almost like an 8-8 NFL wildcard team streamrolling through the playoffs and Superbowl (Arizona Cardinals almost did it in 2007).

#38     Dec 10, 2021
  9. JSOP

JSOP

And ballots of people who are deceased. Due to Covid-19, there were massive deaths and due to the work restrictions and lockdowns, there was a huge backlog in updating the death and the voter registration list so there was a lot of abuse in that people were voting with dead people's ballot claiming that it's still valid because the registry is not updated. This is something that really needs to be addressed and resolved because it destroys the integrity of the election system and threatens the fundamental foundation of the democratic system that is the very essence of our way of life, the "soul of America". Biden's campaign promise was to save the "soul of America" and yet its party would gladly accept the result of an election that is a result of abuse of the election process which is really the degradation of the "soul of the America" is what people cannot accept.

The issue here is not whether Trump has lost the election and Biden has won or not. It's whether this election result is something that we can trust. It was the same problem with the election of George W. Bush vs. Al Gore, with the recounting of the votes in Florida where its governor just just happens to be George W. Bush's own brother. No other states have problems with their votes but Florida? Problems like these is not just affecting one party; it affects all; like I said it destroys the entire foundation of what democracy builds on.

#39     Dec 10, 2021
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

he is brilliant. He calls NYT fake news and puts his racist soundbytes on foxnews but then does interviews with the NYT to talk about policy.

#40     Dec 11, 2021