See how biased the Anti-Trump jorno Rick Newman reports about Trump's new company

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by thecoder, Dec 8, 2021.

1. ktm

ktm

What was brilliant is how the networks refused to acknowledge his actual work and policies and instead just calls him "hateful and racist" and their followers eat it up.

For years Obama left HBCU funding as a line item in the annual budget so it could be haggled over and negotiated and cut and begged for by the black community. It was barely covered when Trump gave it "no year" funding for the next ten years with full funding throughout. It wasn't covered at all when Biden reversed Trump and put the funding back where it was. But hey... Trump is racist so let's go with that.

This is just one example of many where Trump helped minorities in ways democrats never have and haven't since.

#41     Dec 11, 2021
  2. virtusa

virtusa

Capitol attack panel obtains PowerPoint that set out plan for Trump to stage coup

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/dec/10/trump-powerpoint-mark-meadows-capitol-attack

Former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows turned over to the House select committee investigating the 6 January Capitol attack a PowerPoint recommending Donald Trump to declare a national security emergency in order to return himself to the presidency.

The powerpoint was presented on 4 January to a number of Republican senators and members of Congress, the source said. Trump’s lawyers working at the Willard hotel were not shown the presentation, according to a source familiar with the matter.

https://news.yahoo.com/mark-meadows-hands-over-powerpoint-055012443.html

https://news.yahoo.com/inside-powerpoint-coup-36-page-212918692.html

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
    #42     Dec 11, 2021
  3. Yahoo Finance "used" to be half-way decent a number of years ago. Obviously some liberal loon took control, fired nearly all of the staff and hired mostly fools....Rick Newman being the worst of the lot.....he had anti-Trump articles AT LEAST once every week while he was in office. Newman must really be the best at rear-end kisser for whoever is in charge over there now.

#43     Dec 11, 2021
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Got a link?

And wonder if you knew of this one from tRump's past?

#44     Dec 11, 2021
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I suspect something like long GOOG and short DWAC as a pairs trade will pay off long term if you select the entry points well ( just a rough idea I haven't researched it ). Sometimes the best plays are brutally obvious if you ignore short term noise. For example, last year when TD hit $50 Cdn ( also BMO at $60 ) I knew it was a generational buying opportunity with 8%+ dividend yield. We got a similar even better opportunity in March 2009 ( I was tracking BMO at the time it got crazy cheap maybe 12-14% dividend ). As I expected, TD has recovered fully plus more at $96 and now the analysts are loving the stock especially with the dividend increase. BMO did even better.

DWAC as a stock is probably hot garbage; doesn't mean it can't go up on sentiment but if markets ever hard correct it's these kind of stocks that can drop 90-95%.

#45     Dec 11, 2021
  6. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Trump is hateful though he doesn't value other people unless he can use them to get ahead himself. Even when he had Covid he just attended the events regardless. The funny part about Trump is he's historically a destructor of capital more then any kind of builder. And he does seem racist in nature looking back at how he treated those innocent young men in NY on the Central Park murder all the way up to his early immigration policies as President ( note the wording and how he presented the policies ).

The one thing many of you Trump cult members never seemed to understand is Trump is full credit for all the negative press he got as President. We had him figured out in Canada long before he got elected ( 13% approval rating in Canada when you elected him ). He lies a lot, he's a sexual predator, he thinks nothing of folding a losing business even if it screws the workers and investors. He pursued destructive policies not because they achieved some greater good; no, he just did it to please his flock and because he could.

I was indifferent to Trump until a few years before he got elected and I started reading about his hotel deals in Toronto and Florida. It just seemed to get worse from there when I saw what kind of President he was.

#46     Dec 11, 2021
  7. JSOP

JSOP

You are kidding me?? They are treating a federal election of electing a leader of the country, the leader of the free world like a company's shareholder meetings' proxy votes??!! Of course this is crap!! Not even countries like Nigeria where we always question their election laws have this s***; people actually line up in that country to vote. How can they come up with this s*** and think it's ok?? And how does that benefit any political party? If the Democrats can do this so can the Republicans then the whole election process that's the foundation of what democracy is built upon just becomes one big fat joke and we become a laughing stock to countries like China and Iran. OMG!!! What were they thinking when they thought of this? Who thought of this? I don't believe the democrats is this stupid to come up with something that can one day come back and bite them on the a$$.

Absentee Voting is more like it where you still have ONE vote for ONE person. Your identity gets verified and then you vote adhering to the deadline and all the rules. It's just that right now the laws regarding Absentee Voting by mail would need to be reformed and applied uniformly across ALL states and not have each individual states do whatever it pleases.

#47     Dec 12, 2021
  8. JSOP

JSOP

Trump is not perfect and has much to work on and gain experience on but one thing though: being a sexual predator (he's actually not one) shouldn't be something that's held against a politician nor should it be used as a criteria to assess its leadership ability. Almost 90% of the leaders across the world throughout the world were/are sexual predators if you want to think about it. Bill Clinton was one and he was a brilliant politician and a leader, Francois Mitterand had illegitimate children, Genghis Khan fathered children throughout the world with people even from eastern india claiming to be his descendants.

People need to focus on really a political leader's ability and its leadership quality instead of using those fake political correctness standards to judge somebody. If somebody is really found to be a sexual predator and has committed sexual then prosecute him in a criminal court otherwise just STFU and lay off with the b****es!!!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    #48     Dec 12, 2021