Seems Sierra Chart continues to support Rithmic

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by heispark, Sep 16, 2020.

1. heispark

heispark

They hid their original posting made this early Tokyo morning but they said in the original message that they will support Rithmic in their future releases even after this year. This is the URL of the updated thread. It looks like they changed their mind. Let's wait until they repost their official decision.
    https://www.sierrachart.com/SupportBoard.php?ThreadID=56403#SupportBoard

tomtr27 likes this.
  2. Millionaire

Millionaire

Whats the underlying issue. Why did they thinking about drop support?

3. heispark

heispark

4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I always supported Sierra and Rithmic and never dropped it.
    It works fine in my opinion.

tomtr27 likes this.
  5. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

Invalid Thread

6. Millionaire

Millionaire

Wasn't the issue that Sierra wanted to drop Rithmic in future versions?

That means your support is irrelevant for futures releases if Sierra wont work with Rithmic anymore?

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
  7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I heard that telenovela for years. for now, It's there. I am supporting it. If one day it's not there, we will move on and deal with that reality.

Axon and tomtr27 like this.
  8. heispark

heispark

Strange.... Perhaps, someone in SC made a mistake and posted a notice which wasn't officially approved by their management yet. I had to capture the screen at that time. They said they discussed the issue with Rithmic and decided to make an open DTC. They said they will continue to support Rithmic in the future releases even after this year. I guess they found they still have something remaining to discuss internally before they release an official decision later again. Or, they simply changed their mind once again... ? o_O

9. heispark

heispark

Mystery solved! :)

2020-09-17_14-24-59.png

10. apdxyk

apdxyk

Aren't they simply pushing their own feed?

#10     Sep 17, 2020