Sell most (or all) of your cryptocurrencies now

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Ghost of Cutten, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Just retarded regular intelligence, Thank you very much

#31     Dec 11, 2017
  2. johnarb

johnarb

#32     Dec 11, 2017
  3. algofy

algofy

They heavily believed in it, only rationale.

#33     Dec 11, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

I apologize for the snarky comment....I've just seen a lot of new account not saying much in terms of content but tend to forget foreign members whose point may not come across as clear.

#34     Dec 11, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

Sell only when there is signal to sell.

Don't anticipate signal to sell.

#35     Dec 11, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  6. After 2 heavy falls and the confindence on it fairly lost, everything would tell me to stay away of it...
    Yet here we are, everyone wants to buy BitCoin and is basically cheaper to buy a regular car than some BitCoin

#36     Dec 11, 2017
  7. Don't worry about, it's just humour after all
    And thanks to your comment i read mine again to, and i have to say, you do have a point, i might as well didn't say anything
    (Indeed i'm foreign, Can you really tell by the way that i talk?
    Although I can communicate I tend to overthink everything i write and some people say that it comes across as... "Artificial"

#37     Dec 11, 2017
    johnarb likes this.
  8. neke

neke

It does not need to be an individual paying out to be a ponzi. This is an automated pay-out system. The first person(s) who are the creators amassed themselves more than 1million btc, at a time when the price is less than 5 cents. Now the price 7/8 years later is an astronomical 300,000 times the original, and nobody thinks that is a ponzi? Based on what value? making it harder and harder to produce an extra bitcoin? All defined by the rules laid out by those creators. Even gold that has existed for thousands of years has not risen that much in value over that time. Of course the more it rises without bubble bursting, the more it feels like some powers are behind this - or how can the identity of the satoshi not be known by now?

Also how can any one guarantee that the creator(s) do not have a secret way of breaking the SHA256 code - which has been sold to the rest of the world as unbreakable?

So if it gets to 100,000 (like some think it will), the creator would have made himself/herself the richest person in the world by selling an idea to people that has no intrinsic value. Mind-boggling what is taking place.

#38     Dec 11, 2017
    Sprout and Surprise like this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

Are you saying it's some CIA scheme to pay off the deficit and hoodwink the world into funding it?

#39     Dec 11, 2017
  10. Is that guy Bruce a big BTC icon or something?

#40     Dec 11, 2017