Sell Strategy

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by KGTrader4, Oct 14, 2021.

1. deaddog

deaddog

Quite simple really. What are you expecting to happen? If that doesn't happen what are you going to do?

#31     Oct 14, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. yupp like deddog said, Its hard to shift from a long term mindset to a couple minutes or days mindset with a stock

Starting days will be tough but, i suggest you to learn off a good mentor and watch a couple of videos and read books.
    once your psychology is strong you can boost the trading journey

#32     Oct 15, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  3. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

That’s exactly what I’m doing, x the mentor.

you guys are my mentors LOL. (Being funny, but in real life, there are no jokes.)

#33     Oct 15, 2021
  4. %%
    NO thanks, i seldom do single stocks @ all.
    I like ETFs , ETFs x2 + such. NOT a prediction, not investment advice.:cool::cool:

#34     Oct 15, 2021
    KGTrader4 likes this.
  5. That is a really interesting case.

#35     Oct 28, 2021
  6. When a business looks for a provider of b2b lead generation agency, they should first look for a callbox that can provide them with quality leads. After that, they should focus on their understanding of the sales process so that they can tailor their approach to meet the needs of different businesses. The callbox can be used to keep in contact with potential clients and to manage appointment settings, which makes it a valuable part of any b2b lead generation campaign. Businesses that are looking for callboxes should try to find ones that offer call capture features, which will allow them to set appointments through various tools and then automatically send out emails when someone calls. If businesses want to increase their efficiency when handling sales leads, they should consider appointment setting, which allows them to create appointment lists in real time, as well as manage appointment details and track the status of calls. With appointment setting, a business can generate a list of leads with the click of a button, and they can determine whether or not the client wants to talk with them. Businesses that have successful b2b lead generation campaigns will notice that the pace of their departments increased dramatically. This is because a business no longer has to worry about managing sales leads and handling incoming messages. In addition, these systems can help businesses to reduce the amount of time that is spent on managing the lead generation process, which will increase productivity.

#36     Oct 29, 2021
  7. Overnight

Overnight

Sorry man.

#37     Oct 31, 2021
  8. twstn

twstn

This is true. Hard transition from investor to trader. I totally agree with deaddog's advice.

#38     Nov 2, 2021
  9. %%
    THAT'S part of it;
    the other part of it\ targets can underperform so much, find something else also:D:D......................................................................................NOT a prediction, not bank insured + not insured by any federal agency.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    #39     Nov 13, 2021
  10. KGTrader4

KGTrader4

I decided I don’t have the right emotional makeup for day trading.plus I don’t want to be in front of a screen all day.
    I will however, devote a small piece of my portfolio to active management meaning stocks I’m ok holding for months, and using tech analysis to pick entry and exit points I guess. With limits to how much I’m willing to lose and rules dictating at what point start to trim.
    So need to work on a plan for that

#40     Nov 28, 2021