Senate Demands Hunter Biden Turn Over Bank Records Wire Transfers Account Balances And Travel Record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. DTB2

DTB2

We'll see how the whistleblower lovers in the MSM fall in love with Mr. Bubalinski.
    Me thinks not.

smallfil and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The walls are closing in now.

jem and LacesOut like this.
  4. exGOPer

exGOPer

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter...alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

Mr. Gilliar told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

BYE BYE Huntergate

Ricter and Bugenhagen like this.
  5. upload_2020-10-23_13-46-52.png

6. jem

jem

Laughing as I type this. nice.

7. elderado

elderado

8. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

So anyway, this is just a desperate Rudy attempt to distract from this.

Two boom mics above their heads (belt and braces normal setup positioned to get some directional seperation but either would work for both sides of the interview), neither will have have mics on nor didn't they appear to have. I'm an actor/editor and I know how to film an interview. Oh plus Borat's boom there behind :). We won't count that one though.

So they were in a hotel suite, in nice chairs and go to the bedroom for a drink?

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK RIGHT OFF. This Hunter story is pure smoke to save him from this.

Rudy did think he was getting lucky and was caught.

IMG_20201023_130831.jpg

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

The Senate can keep demanding

10. easymon1

easymon1

hillary laughs at biden.jpg

#10     Oct 24, 2020
    jem likes this.