Share me the best Gold trading strategy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Waylen, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Waylen

Waylen

Even though Gold is highly volatile, there is always a fun trading GOLD as it distributes quick return. How do you predict the market before news?

2. maxinger

maxinger

This is the only way to predict the market before the news.

There is no other way other than to react to the market.

upload_2024-3-2_18-10-44.jpeg

3. Alexis_0

Alexis_0

I simply draw trendlines and use RSI, Bollinger bands and fibonacchi to get an idea.

4. SmithFX

SmithFX

I trade scalping because GOLD market is highly volatile and so I fear keeping long positions.

5. Andrew_0

Andrew_0

No strategy will keep you on the safe side ultimately. But try to follow strict risk management policy while trading gold.

murray t turtle likes this.
  6. This is just me, and how I play gold. I own stock in an ETF RING. These are major gold miners. I wait for the price to rise quite a bit. I then will do a covered call on the ETF. It also has a 2.23% dividend.

You can either do a just out of the money call or a leap (if you feel gold will rise), way out of the money. Basically income flow while you wait and see...

semperfrosty likes this.
  7. %%
    An excellent way to do it;
    even better way , find something better, that pays better .
    Trend lines help ; i like the curVed trend lines my self . so few markets move much with, unless its a good trend curve+ trend curve..................

8. Waylen

Waylen

During news time, I saw technical analysis fails most of the time and as a result earing profit on average becomes harder for a trader.

murray t turtle likes this.
  9. %%
    LOL, then some find something better than gold + newstime.
    Like Dave Ramsey says , plenty of good funds beat gold, long term.
    SPY + QQQ does beat gold by a long shot, not even close= + has no storage cost + pays dividends :D:D.
    Earning profits + cutting losses = much better than ''earing profit'':cool::cool:

10. Alexis_0

Alexis_0

Before any news hit the market, I see the short time frames and candlestick patterns and it gives me an idea where the price can go shortly.

#10     Mar 16, 2024