Should I take profit?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Mellov, May 12, 2022.

1. Mellov

Mellov

Ok guys, I am in a serious mess and confused right now, I just logged into my Trust Wallet and seeing my account that is formerly having a very good sum(withholding amount for personal reasons) reduced to just $11. Please should I still hold or take whatever is left and wait to invest again?
    PS: I have Freecoin, Shiba, trx, BNB and some other new tokens there.

2. stfu...what a dumb question

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. wartrace

wartrace

Don't you mean take your loss? Doesn't seem to be any profit from the trade. Personally, I would skip lunch tomorrow and let it ride (Assuming lunch would cost you 11 bucks)

4. zghorner

zghorner

if trolling, supreme tier.

Nobert likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

"Zirconia Hands" huh?

6. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Well.... after transaction fees needed to unwind your massive $11 position you might be in the red.

Just HODL until the bitter end... which according to several posters might be any moment.

Personally I saw a bargain and moved some "worthless digital tokens" into other "worthless digital tokens" which are up 40% as I type this.

Who knows... tomorrow we might have to put the kids in public school and trade the Bentley in for a Kia.

7. Mellov

Mellov

The markets can be frustrating sometimes honestly, I just left it there. I am currently scouting for new projects and waiting for pre-sale and airdrop.