Should we ignore loss in Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jun 16, 2020.

1. in trading life two things we the traders cant avoid one is controlling emotions and the other is avoiding losses. i hope guys you already got the major point.

#251     Jun 25, 2022
  2. that is a simply perfect line and message.

#252     Jun 25, 2022
  3. we can fight with successfully with losses but cant avoid losses at all. it will happen of course after having good knowledge.

#253     Jun 25, 2022
  4. last during news i did huge losses , news time i got spreads too much than compare to general time.

#254     Jun 25, 2022
  5. make sure most powerful fundamental strong knowledge and be strong when during news.

#255     Jul 3, 2022
  6. the losses will happen of course , no powerful knowledge cant stop occurring loses at all.

#256     Jul 3, 2022
  7. Merevez

Merevez

If you care about your profits, then you shouldn’t ignore losses. Why do you face losses? They happen because you are failing somewhere as a trader. When you figure out those things and correct them, you are more likely to perform better. So, never ignore them. Instead, maintain a track of your orders, analyse your performances, and correct wherever changes are required.

#257     Jul 6, 2022
  8. Why? Keep a track on your losses if you want to be successful. I always maintain a trading journal to keep track of my trades and analyse them, so I can avoid making the same mistakes.

#258     Jul 7, 2022
  9. Losses can be good learnings if one has the right mindset. Maintaining journals is the most efficient way of remembering the past mistakes and guidance for making future trades.

#259     Jul 8, 2022
  10. quest324

quest324

No, we can’t ignore loss in forex trading. It is very important to maintain a forex journal to keep track of losses so that you won't repeat them again.

#260     Jul 14, 2022